Free Movies

bipoler#AC

Banned
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I never thought I would watch a movie on my cell phone, but I watched 2 today at work and by the time they were over it was time to go so I found my investment! The media hub only gives certain movies for free with the 50 dollar credit, and I dont want to buy any movie until I can play the movie from my phone with the cable I bought not thru dlna !

anyways anyone know where I can go to download movies already formated for cellphones so I can get me some to watch while working?
Thanks

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I never thought I would watch a movie on my cell phone, but I watched 2 today at work and by the time they were over it was time to go so I found my investment! The media hub only gives certain movies for free with the 50 dollar credit, and I dont want to buy any movie until I can play the movie from my phone with the cable I bought not thru dlna !

anyways anyone know where I can go to download movies already formated for cellphones so I can get me some to watch while working?
Thanks

I have found sites for this but i wont suggest them because i myself have been hit with Cease and desist letters from my cable company cause they track this sort of thing, and they even shut down my cable connection for a period, and here at Android Central we try not to promote anything that is not legal, for the sites protection and def for that of our other members......If you want to try something that wont cost you an arm and a Leg you can try BitBop... they are still working on their movies available collection but they stream full shows to your device.

I apologize if that is not the info you were looking for but i wouldnt want anyone else to go through what i went through.

Good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2