Sprint PRL 60674

zak

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
ok, noob question, is this something that will automatically update or is it something that I'll have to seek out and download/install on my own. I haven't done a manual update like that since I had my first phone with Verizon in like 2004

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I believe you have to do it manually. That's what remember reading. I always do like twice a month. Or if I'm bored. Lol.

Its in about phone in the settings. Fyi.

tomburns

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I have been unable to update my PRL. I keep getting a message saying the service is not responding (I can get emails, surf the web, etc. and I am on the Sprint Network). I did root my phone and install TrulyEpic rom. Do I need to flash back to stock to update my PRL?

ShaLea

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I have been unable to update my PRL. I keep getting a message saying the service is not responding (I can get emails, surf the web, etc. and I am on the Sprint Network). I did root my phone and install TrulyEpic rom. Do I need to flash back to stock to update my PRL?

Thru my experiences, TrulyEpic ROM is not updating PRL & profiles. this is why I switched to the Midnight ROM. It updates PRL & Profile correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: tomburns

Chief85

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I believe you have to do it manually. That's what remember reading. I always do like twice a month. Or if I'm bored. Lol.

Its in about phone in the settings. Fyi.

To be more specific, for the edification of those who don't know:

Open up "settings", scroll to the bottom and select "About Phone". Then, select "System Updates", and press "Update PRL"

There you go.

scottmc129

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
So should we have "Data roaming" turned on?? also should we have Sprint only or Automatic checked for System select?

thanks,

ShaLea

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
So should we have "Data roaming" turned on?? also should we have Sprint only or Automatic checked for System select?

thanks,

My selections are "yes/checked" to Data Roaming and "Automatic" to Sprint System. you get a message that you will incur data roaming charges, but it's all free.

Please corret me if I'm wrong.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I updated my prl about a month and a half ago. I just tried it again and my phone says it is up to date. This prl update your talking about must have came out around 1.5 months ago.

rando991

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Turn off the Roaming alarm. Sprint does not charge for roaming like some carriers do (that's why it's called "free nationwide roaming"). Leave your phone in automatic so it can switch to roam if you don't get a Sprint signal. There is no feature anymore to manually switch to roaming like older Sprint phones because Sprint doesn't want you to abuse roaming.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech