what is wrong with these moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

carraser891

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
as a new android user, i came here with the expectation that i could ask for help and be answered by people. but every time i post a topic that i need help with or that i think is interesting, the mods move/delete my original post and it directs me to a different post that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with what i asked. so in turn im left in the dust. I posted yesterday about the possibility of froyo 2.2 not comming to epic 4G today with an interesting article in which people where sharing there opinions and then the deleted it and redirected me to a "Epic Froyo comming december 26th" thread which is the COMPLETE opposite of my original post. and oh look, its december 26 and guess what....no froyo. Watch them delete this for having an opinion.....

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Carraser,

If you have any issues with why a thread was locked or deleted, you need to send a private message to the moderator who did so and we can explain it in detail further with you there. This is clearly laid out in the forum rules, which you can find in my signature. It is not our goal to direct in you a place where you will be left in the dust, and all of us work very hard to help out all of our members. With that being said, this thread will be locked because it is not of any value to the Epic 4G forum. Again, if you have a question or concern, you need to do it through PM's. This is not the place.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I merged your thread with the "Official Froyo Update on the Epic on Dec 26th?" thread because in the past 6 days there have been at least 3 new threads started about the 12/26 release date rumor being false. The above mentioned thread is for all discussion about that release date, which includes arguments against it. It takes up too much real estate in this forum having 4+ different threads discussing the same thing, not to mention it violates forum rules. I'm sorry if you do not agree that these threads are of the same topic - I do however, and I am responsible for enforcing forum rules about duplicate threads.

You say "i came here with the expectation that i could ask for help and be answered by people," but the thread you started:

Samsung Epic 4G not getting Froyo on Dec. 26th after all?

what else is new. I might just bring my Epic back to the store and get an EVO 4G for heavens sake. This device is NEVER getting froyo.

is only a statement with no mention of asking for help. If you had asked for help I would have done my best to give you an answer or point you in the direction of one.

In the future, if you have a problem with the way I moderate we can discuss it over PMs. This is your only warning - another post/thread like this and I will issue you an infraction. If you need further clarification or have questions about the forums rules I am enforcing, please let me know.

I spend a lot of time keeping this forum clean, giving answers and writing/editing how-to threads. I'm sure you can understand that being met with this kind of tone/attitude is not an appreciated reciprocation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463