Customizing the calendar event colors

silverthornne

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering if there's a way to customize the colors the calendar uses to display events on the stock Touchwiz UI. Right now all my accounts are displaying events with a blue highlight. I'm looking for an option like webOS in which it's possible to assign s different color to every account in the calendar. Or maybe there's an alternate calendar in the Market that does that?

Also wondering if there's a setting to have the date display on the notification area at the top all the time rather than just when the notification drawer is opened?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

techiechick

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I did this by setting up different calendars under your google account.
For example, I have a calendar for personal, another for work, another for school, etc. Set your colors accordingly in google, then when you sync to your phone, all your calendars will be there - color coded.

silverthornne

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I didn't know about that feature since I've never used Google Calendar in a browser. I'll check if my work Exchange account also works like that.

Thanks!

Sent from my Epic 4G Using Tapatalk

techiechick

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I have Exchange as well. Android won't recognize multiple Exchange calendars, all the Exchange events will show up as a single color. But at least you'll be able to differentiate between Exchange and your various Google calendars.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800