Problem watching movies (DRM service not running?)

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
So I had a long drive from orange county to pasadena today to go to the rose parade, purchased the second lara croft movie using my 50$ credit for the media hub. Downloaded it on 4g when I got near los angeles area

I got to view 50 minutes of the movie and then it cuts to a black screen.
I thought maybe it didn't finish downloading but the "pause download" button isn't there anymore.
Then I thought about that old kill drm trick that I HAVE NOT done in ages, so I looked and its not running reset my phone to no avail. Did they take that service off the list in 2.2?

And does anyone know why I can't watch the rest of the movie?
I'm thinking about emailing them if this isn't resolved because these rentals are only good for 24 hours which is also lame

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
You don't have any other app running that will keep services shut down such as a startup manager? if you do, the drm services won't show up. My phone still shows the services running.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
In Eclair, there are two DRM services running. In Froyo there is only one, and it's called something different than either of the two in Eclair. Unless you've disabled it from starting up or have a task killer running, it should be active.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance