tango battery drain

jrdatrackstar1223

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
So Tango claims that it has fixed the battery drain issue. I notice that it still runs in the background (along with oovoo). Does this mean they still run in the background with LESS battery drain than before or that they still drain the battery just as fast as before. Tango mentioned someting about Google Push Notification. Is that a sophisticated way of saying that it runs in the running services instead of having to leave the app running?

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Tango runs and eats battery. The first time I used it time without sleep was 100%. Now it's about 40% plus above screen time on. Its better but still bad.

I wish it had an exit. I don't want it running every time I reboot. If I want to video chat I will text you and let you know to go on. I don't need to receive a video call randomly.

jrdatrackstar1223

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
Good enough...uninstalled lol. It's too bad because my friend with an iphone 4 wanted to video chat, but we have only used it one time so im not worried about it.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Just played with Tango for the past couple of days and it is a gigantic battery draining app. Good video but some echo in audio.