running program monitor

JPBberry212

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I switched my home launcher to ADW Launcher and I like it better than the touchwiz that came with my Epic 4g but I miss the widgit that says how many programs are running. Is there a way I can get this to work with the adw launcher? If not is there another app with a widgit that gives the same information?

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
I switched my home launcher to ADW Launcher and I like it better than the touchwiz that came with my Epic 4g but I miss the widgit that says how many programs are running. Is there a way I can get this to work with the adw launcher? If not is there another app with a widgit that gives the same information?

You talking about that Samsung Widget called Program Monitor?

You don't need that widget, just hold down the Home button and tap Task Manager when the recently used apps bubble pops up. This will do exactly the same thing as the Samsung Program Monitor widget and will work with any installed 3rd party launcher.....

You just won't have a widget on your Home screen. I don't know of any 3rd party widgets that are like the Samsung Program Monitor widget.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol