need a good facebook widget. anything out there?

vansmack

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
A little more information would be helpful....

What exactly are your issues with the FB Widget and what are you looking for it to do?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Is there ever anything with FB that works right? LOL! I mean really they constantly have security updates and every time they do it always exposes your information and you have to go back in and secure everything...

I'm done with FB except for a few friends and family.

jerseykat1

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Is there ever anything with FB that works right? LOL! I mean really they constantly have security updates and every time they do it always exposes your information and you have to go back in and secure everything...

I'm done with FB except for a few friends and family.

Thats why you only share with facebook or any other social media site what you don't mind having exposed in the event that does happen.

but my problem is that the samsung feeds widget is ok, but today it started acting wierd and is now only showing my status updates and none of my friends status updates. A widget similare to the samsung feeds widget would be just fine as long as it's more reliable that widget is always acting stupid.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't know what exactly you're looking for, but I think the stock widget Facebook app is awesome. You won't find anything better than that. Sorry! O:)

jerseykat1

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't know what exactly you're looking for, but I think the stock widget Facebook app is awesome. You won't find anything better than that. Sorry! O:)

im not a fan of the side scrolling facebook widget, you can only see one feed at a status update at a time, and there is no refresh button on it.

Donmeister85

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
If you can swing 3 bucks, the Launcher Pro facebook widget is awesome. Plus, it comes with a bunch of other useful widgets too.

Sent from my Epic 4G :cool:

jerseykat1

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
+2 for the launcher pro facebook widget, it is awsome, and so far has proven to be very reliable. Plus the other widgets kick ass as well. Didn't like that i have to pay them using paypal (anti paypal here!) but its a great launcher, very versatile.

whippingboy

May 13, 2010
Visit site
LPPlus user as well. All their widgets pretty much copy the HTC ones. (Still needs an RSS one- but Buzz Box works well and matches the LPP/HTC theme)

LauncherPro Plus one has refresh, post and a button to view of what you have posted on your wall. It's also scrollable- and with Launcher Pro, you can resize this widget to just about any size.

I've also used Facez - it's not as reliable, refresh wise- or as pretty, but the same idea.

LPP is kinda buggy lately it's a resource pig and the dev says he's trying to recode it from scratch with Froyo/Gingerbread in mind- I hope he pulls it off, because I usually get too frustrated with the lag and switch to Zeam and forgo the LPP widgets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol