How to rollback..

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMusic

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
Seriously? I ask a question on the forum that u dont approve of and this is what you respond.....

Grow up

I'd prefer to not grow up any more thanks. It's been all down hill for the last 20 years or so.

And I approve of the question. I approve of it so much that I traveled back in time and asked the mods to sticky a post from December with the title "How Do I Roll Back to 2.1?"

If you can't read that, what is going to make anyone think you can read any replies in this thread?

I fear for the future of humanity.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I'd prefer to not grow up any more thanks. It's been all down hill for the last 20 years or so.

And I approve of the question. I approve of it so much that I traveled back in time and asked the mods to sticky a post from December with the title "How Do I Roll Back to 2.1?"

If you can't read that, what is going to make anyone think you can read any replies in this thread?

LOL!

I have to agree!

Sent from my eVo

bchalker

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

Have to say I agree! If you cant read the sticky you better not mess with your phone. Jeesh.

TheHostileGamer

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Read the sticky, it didnt help me as I have clockwork mod on my phone and I dont use Odin, **** these forums you guys are trash. Goodbye androidcentral

JMusic

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
If you don't use Odin, you don't roll back.

And these are the "nice" forums... you would have gotten a lot worse at XDA. :)

TheHostileGamer

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Im not a big phone nerd like some of these people, I only had to go to 2.2 so I could get the GPS to work on my phone, now that 2.2 is coming out on the 27th id like to go back so I can get the over the air update, didnt think id have to explain why I asked the question I asked and why people have to give their 2 cents

JMusic

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
Go read that stickied thread again. Not liking the answer does not make it wrong. Here is a hint, free of charge, you *will* use Odin or you *won't* roll back.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Lighten up folks - I don't want to hand out any infractions. If you can't be civil while giving advice, let someone else chime in.

The answer to the OP's question is in this thread. That procedure will take you back to stock Eclair DI18.

Reactions: TheHostileGamer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech