Connect printer to phone?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Can you hook up your phone to a printer?

I did look into this before. There are some paid programs from the Market that do work with your WiFI if you have a wireless printer or threw your printer connected to your wireless network. Search "printer" in the Market

Now there is this new Google Cloud Printing too... Involves using Chrome browser, but I haven't really looked much into this yet.

NeoLogic

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
You can use pocket cloud to print from a printer hooked to a pc on a local wifi network. It's all free, just some limitations us all.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
My HP printer has ePrint. You just e-mail your printer directly with attatchments of what you want print and they pop out relatively quickly. For photos, there the HP iPhoto app in the market where you can choose settings for the printer (paper size, etc.). With any other printer? I've tried the paid apps back when they were free and they worked well... but they aren't free anymore.

mouseglider

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I use 'printer share' and can print from my local memory card or the cloud - simply select your document, picture, type of paper and/or size, with or without margins if you are printing a photo and press the print button. No muss, no fuss, and no cables.

Works with most all printers - wireless or wired.