Lose saved data on snesoid (super nintendo emulator)

RBrown9180

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if I should post this here or in the game section. If and when we get the froyo update will I lose all my saved data on my snesoid? Im playing final fantasy 3 and would hate to have to start over from scratch.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if I should post this here or in the game section. If and when we get the froyo update will I lose all my saved data on my snesoid? Im playing final fantasy 3 and would hate to have to start over from scratch.

When the Epic's sibling, the Samsung Vibrant was granted with its Froyo update the most reported was some user settings being reset and loss of a widget or two. Usually these updates/upgrades are done trying to preserve your information as much as possible. So don't run to the bank with what I've said but there is a very good chance your information should remain intact.

Marshmallow713

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
NES and SNES emulators save game data is stored either inside the rom itself, or in a seperate file next to the rom. Just make sure you to a save state before you upgrade your phone, and if you want to be super careful, just copy your game and your save game files to your pc before upgrading, but I'd say there is 0% chance of losing your files for Emulators because of how their save game system works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34