Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    207 Global Posts

Default Pulse notification light?

I was recently going through the phone's settings menu, and in sound and display there is a section called pulse notification light which according to the description, pulses LED light repeatedly for new notifications. I have this checked to do this, but I have never seen the LED pulse for any notifications, whether it be incoming calls, sms, or email. I have checked and unchecked it, rebooted the phone, but to no avail I see no pulse notification.
    Am I missing something here?
    My phone is totally stock for the OS, and applications.

Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

I was just trying to sort this out too. I read one post saying to turn off power saving mode, but haven't yet found anything definitive on how to get the led working.

Global Posts
    407 Global Posts
    ROM
    Viper 1.2.1

i cant seem to turn my light out. it blinks with emails and messages. i use handcent and some email that came with quantum 2.7 rom

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

Often the options that determine whether you receive pulse notifications are in the settings of the apps themselves. Make sure you have turned on there as well.

ROM
    One Click 2.5.5

It's a known issue for the notification LED to stop working. I took mine back last week for manufacture defect. It stopped working after 3 months.