I was recently going through the phone's settings menu, and in sound and display there is a section called pulse notification light which according to the description, pulses LED light repeatedly for new notifications. I have this checked to do this, but I have never seen the LED pulse for any notifications, whether it be incoming calls, sms, or email. I have checked and unchecked it, rebooted the phone, but to no avail I see no pulse notification.
    Am I missing something here?
    My phone is totally stock for the OS, and applications.
    02-14-2011 08:25 AM
    I was just trying to sort this out too. I read one post saying to turn off power saving mode, but haven't yet found anything definitive on how to get the led working.
    02-14-2011 11:42 PM
    i cant seem to turn my light out. it blinks with emails and messages. i use handcent and some email that came with quantum 2.7 rom
    02-15-2011 11:15 AM
    Often the options that determine whether you receive pulse notifications are in the settings of the apps themselves. Make sure you have turned on there as well.
    02-15-2011 05:05 PM
    It's a known issue for the notification LED to stop working. I took mine back last week for manufacture defect. It stopped working after 3 months.
    02-16-2011 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD