Asuiron Replacements

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Ok,
Anyone else here used Asuiron to get a replacement Epic 4G for one that was damaged? If so, how many did you go through until you got a properly working one?

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
i never used asurion for an epic but i did for a blackberry bold 9650 (before i upgraded to my epic). they sent me a brand new one (my son spilled juice on it) in a box accessories and everything and it was in working condition. my sister had them replace her phone and they sent her a refurb but there wasn't anything wrong with it, in fact its been over a year and a half and it still works great.

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
i never used asurion for an epic but i did for a blackberry bold 9650 (before i upgraded to my epic). they sent me a brand new one (my son spilled juice on it) in a box accessories and everything and it was in working condition. my sister had them replace her phone and they sent her a refurb but there wasn't anything wrong with it, in fact its been over a year and a half and it still works great.

Hmm, currently on try 3 for my wife's. All have been refurb and they've actually been getting worse in quality :(

alex737

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I got one and it had an issue with the screen not rotating. Also the keyboard had a crack. They replaced that one with a brand new one. They told me it was policy to send a new one, it the 1st replacement had a problem. They even told me to keep the memory card, cables, battery and back door

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I got one and it had an issue with the screen not rotating. Also the keyboard had a crack. They replaced that one with a brand new one. They told me it was policy to send a new one, it the 1st replacement had a problem. They even told me to keep the memory card, cables, battery and back door

Really? They keep saying they can only send me another refurb.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
man that sucks...sorry to hear that. the only other time i needed a replacement was with the htc touch pro...that phone sucked and it kept getting replaced through sprint not asurion and those were refurbs and kept getting worse and worse. asurion is better when it comes to replacements than sprint IMO anyways (even though i love sprint and their service)

Hmm, currently on try 3 for my wife's. All have been refurb and they've actually been getting worse in quality :(

9KRacing

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
/notlegaladvice

If you have TEP just "drop" the phone and take it in to a certified Sprint repair store, they'll replace it with a new one.

/notlegaladvice

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
/notlegaladvice

If you have TEP just "drop" the phone and take it in to a certified Sprint repair store, they'll replace it with a new one.

/notlegaladvice
I thought that the TEP insurance was through Asurion. At least it was on my wife's Blackberry last summer.

tomy2001

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
asurion is sending very bad phones to costumers of Sprint.

I had the same problem. The last phone that I got from Asurion was crap. They sent me a refurb Epic. It was the worse phone I ever had. I had to take it back to Sprint. Sprint on the other hand gave me a new one. They charged me $100 and sent me a PS phone.:mad:

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I had the same problem. The last phone that I got from Asurion was crap. They sent me a refurb Epic. It was the worse phone I ever had. I had to take it back to Sprint. Sprint on the other hand gave me a new one. They charged me $100 and sent me a PS phone.:mad:

Well, this one is already having roaming issues so I may just goto the Sprint store near church on Sunday and say that after 3 phones from Asurion I have yet to get a good one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38