Streaming content

Brianadfl

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Today I'm having problem with streaming content. Pandora, slacker radio, etc. Its like those apps can't find the connection either it be 4g or 3g. Anyone else having this problem. I've done a factory reset and have 2.2 samsung website update on my phone.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Today I'm having problem with streaming content. Pandora, slacker radio, etc. Its like those apps can't find the connection either it be 4g or 3g. Anyone else having this problem. I've done a factory reset and have 2.2 samsung website update on my phone.

Welp, I had a similar issue with the latest Pandora 1.5.4 and Slacker 2.1.170 versions in the Market on my Froyo Epic. I back dated to Pandora 1.5.3 and back dated to Slacker 2.1.94. Both are working fine now. Listening to Slacker on a 2 bar 3g signal in Menomonie, WI right now......

Brianadfl

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
According to other ppl on twitter its not working for them. I hope sprint didn't block streaming music apps. How did you roll back your apps?

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
According to other ppl on twitter its not working for them. I hope sprint didn't block streaming music apps. How did you roll back your apps?

I have EB13 Froyo 2.2.1 on my Epic like you do. Mine is working without issues. I doubt Sprint is sending streaming media to a dead server like they did on the Evo 3.70 update. Pandora 1.5.4 and Slacker 2.1.170 do not work right on my Evo either, and I didn't do the 3.70 update on my Evo.

I backup previous versions of apps to my card before updating to a new versions. That way, I can back date to a previous version, or older version if the new versions are borked. I discovered that the developers will mess up their apps while trying to fix some other problem.

You can backup any app that is not protected to your card with AppMonster, Astro file manager, My Backup Pro, etc, etc........

whatev

Nov 3, 2010
twitter.com

I'm experiencing similar issues with Stitcher Radio, and I did not have the foresight to back up my applications before updating to Froyo. Unsure if it is the application or the Android software itself, but the performance of the app is so bad I've moved to a different method for consuming my podcasts.

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Youtube isn't working either.....wtf!

Sent from my Epic 4g using Tapatalk.

Hate to tell you this, but Youtube is working without issues on my Froyo Epic too. Even did a search in the app for particular videos, and it worked flawlessly.

After I updated to EB13, I booted into Recovery Mode, and did two wipes (hard resets) then did a clean reinstall of everything for a clean slate. My Froyo Epic is working damn good....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma