Recording phone call

dhalsim

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to record a call on the Epic. Didn't find anything by searching. I am looking to record a teleseminar because I won't be able to sit through the whole thing. Thank you!

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I've been in search of an app like this for a long time. The call recording apps I've tried only record the other end indirectly using the speaker, so the quality is very bad.

v7z730ib

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Hmm , well I remember me & a bunch of my buddies decided to play this prank on one of my friends , and we used an app called SpoofCard to change our phone number & disguise our voice when we called .. We then found out after that you can record the calls . It's not free , but it's reasonably priced .

Google Voice also has a feature like this ; but this might or might not matter to you ; but to record , the person has to make the call to you , & it clearly states over the line that conversation is being recorded .

I haven't used Google Voice in a while , so don't kill me if my information is out-dated . :)

TedMurphy

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
We have a nice Android app for recording your calls to the web. Check out Call Trunk, easiest and quickest way to record any phone call. Cloud-based, keeps the call saved and available forever, free for the first 25 minutes. Contact me at ted@calltrunk.com for more information.

taynkal

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I know this is an older link, but thought I'd give my advice for future use. If you place the call on speaker-phone then press record on the voice recorder app already on your android, you can record both sides of the conversation clearly. You can do this after dialing while waiting for the other party to answer or after you've answered when another party calls in. The call must be in process to record, so you kind of have to be quick to place it on speaker and record. If anyone texts or calls into your phone while recording the recording will stop, so you will have to press record again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke