How do you look at your call log while on a call?

sinfony78

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
that doesn't work, i see what i normally see when i am on a call (no call log)..here's what i get:

Add Call - Dial Pad - End Call
Speaker - Mute - Bluetooth

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
that doesn't work, i see what i normally see when i am on a call (no call log)..here's what i get:

Add Call - Dial Pad - End Call
Speaker - Mute - Bluetooth

Paul is correct. When on an active call, hit your home button, then hit the phone icon in your launcher or app drawer. When you do this, your active call wil be sent to the notification bar and you will see the phone dialer with four buttons at the top of the screen, one of the buttons will be call log. Tap that and your call log will pop up......

sinfony78

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
ok well i figured it out another way...when i do it your way and hit the home button and then the phone icon in touchwiz, it brings up the same screen as if i am in the middle of the call

if i hold home button and hit the phone button from the previously opened apps, i can see it...i'm not sure if you meant hold home button or tap it...but tapping def. doesn't work for me

i'm on the original syndicate rom with the touchwiz launcher...something must not be right with mine

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
ok well i figured it out another way...when i do it your way and hit the home button and then the phone icon in touchwiz, it brings up the same screen as if i am in the middle of the call

if i hold home button and hit the phone button from the previously opened apps, i can see it...i'm not sure if you meant hold home button or tap it...but tapping def. doesn't work for me

i'm on the original syndicate rom with the touchwiz launcher...something must not be right with mine

This could be related to the TouchWiz launcher.

noby88

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
[SOLUTION]

Found a fix... (I have a Galaxy S6)

During the call... Hit "Add Call"... and you'll find "Log" on the top left corner... And you'll find it there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL