resale value

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkdup102586

May 15, 2010
Visit site
How much do you think i could get for my 4 month old epic? ROM'd and rooted.

How much do you think I can get for a brand new epic never used, in box?

I ask this cuz im elgible for an upgrade and if i dont cash in on it by april 1st i lose it. So, im thinking either keep my current epic and sell new one? or sell my used one and keep the brand new one?

Or you think I should just get the evo and sell it brand new and keep my rooted epic?

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
How much do you think i could get for my 4 month old epic? ROM'd and rooted.

How much do you think I can get for a brand new epic never used, in box?

I ask this cuz im elgible for an upgrade and if i dont cash in on it by april 1st i lose it. So, im thinking either keep my current epic and sell new one? or sell my used one and keep the brand new one?

Or you think I should just get the evo and sell it brand new and keep my rooted epic?

What is your preference?

ttriplett1

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Well Sprint is selling the Epic for $200 w/ rebate (new contract) so I'm guessing not too much more. I know there are always good deals online.

inkdup102586

May 15, 2010
Visit site
i love my epic. i like the kickstand on the evo and that it fits in my big hands better, but personally im just looking for the better resale value.

so if theres any ebay freaks that have an idea, let me know!

or if theres anyone local who wants a new phone without a contract, let me know

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
i love my epic. i like the kickstand on the evo and that it fits in my big hands better, but personally im just looking for the better resale value.

so if theres any ebay freaks that have an idea, let me know!

or if theres anyone local who wants a new phone without a contract, let me know

This sounds like this should be posted in the section below.

Marketplace

Reactions: inkdup102586

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
While I'm sure it was not your intention to use this thread to get potential buyers to contact you, they will nonetheless (turning this into a for sale thread which is a no-no outside the designated forum). Best to post in the Marketplace when/if you're ready to sell.

They best way to get an idea of what your phone will go for is to look at other Epics for sale in our Marketplace forum, eBay, craigslist, etc. Much better than our guesses at price points. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11