- 03-28-2011, 07:48 PM #226
- 03-28-2011, 07:56 PM #227
- 03-28-2011, 08:48 PM #228
- 03-28-2011, 08:49 PM #229
- 03-28-2011, 08:50 PM #230
Everyone should be receiving the OTA update by now. I tested it out personally and received it 2 times within 5 minutes of using Odin to return to Froyo EB13.
The download is 13.3 mb and seems to be a very small update from Froyo EB13 to Froyo EC05.
- 03-28-2011, 08:52 PM #231
So I bricked my epic last week, had truly epic reboot, tried to change to ACE rom, bricked phone. CWM, Odin, exorcist, nothing worked. Went to sprint store, and they fixed, got back to EB13 from them, stock. The tonight EC05 hits. Now I'm gonna try out this sprint Id thing
- 03-28-2011, 09:03 PM #232
- 03-28-2011, 09:24 PM #233
- 03-28-2011, 09:32 PM #234
- 03-28-2011, 10:07 PM #235
- 03-28-2011, 10:15 PM #236
- 03-28-2011, 11:19 PM #237
- 03-28-2011, 11:29 PM #238
- 03-28-2011, 11:54 PM #239
- 14 Posts
- syndicate frozen 1.1
EB13 via update.zip, EC05 OTA, and I've noticed no change.
-The android keyboard is still inaccurate
-The android keyboard auto correct is terrible
-There is still a large delay on the screen rotation.
We'll see if the bluetooth has actually been fixed. And I never had the camera action shot problem, so who knows. I got all excited for nothing. Damn it.
- 03-29-2011, 12:23 AM #240
- 31 Posts
EB13 via update.zip for me .
Got the update EC05 earlier, but when rebooted clockwork came up and said it wasn't signed or unsuccessful . Anyway tried rebooting and deleting the update.zip left on the sdcard - dl some market stuff and stayed off wifi - but no repeat push of the EC05.
Any suggestions or just go through the manual update thread with root ?
- 03-29-2011, 12:45 AM #241
- 8 Posts
EB13 via update.zip on samsung's site (before it was yanked).... Had it rooted, then unrooted prior to starting the EC05 update.
Just got the EC05 notification and rebooted, phone is hanging out on the SAMSUNG boot screen. Guess we'll see how it goes...
UPDATE: after waiting for it to do something (anything) for 20 minutes, pulled the battery and restarted, same issue, hung on SAMSUNG boot screen. Pulled battery again, loaded up the bootloader (vol down+camera+power), rebooted from there, and I'm back to EB13 (sigh.).
Can't re-initiate update from market or update menu...
Last edited by BadMojo; 03-29-2011 at 01:29 AM.
- 03-29-2011, 01:34 AM #242
- 03-29-2011, 04:06 AM #243
- 03-29-2011, 05:06 AM #244
- 03-29-2011, 06:10 AM #245
I underestimated Sprint, I'd really thought that they screwed over EB13 users. I'm happy to be wrong for a change.
But now that I'm on ext4 and getting blazing quadrant scores, it's hard for me to go back to stock.
Sent from my Epic 4G using Tapatalk
- 03-29-2011, 06:15 AM #246
- 03-29-2011, 06:56 AM #247
- 03-29-2011, 07:40 AM #248
- 03-29-2011, 08:06 AM #249
- 03-29-2011, 08:11 AM #250