EPIC 4G Call Logs on FROYO

epicflorida

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I looked on this forum, and couldnt find the thread...but on froyo with the EPIC...the call logs show every single text, and it clogs my call logs up when Im trying to just find a missed or recent call.. I know I can modify the view and just narrow it down to what I am looking for... but I would like to just not show text, but everything else..

Anyone know how to do this without rooting the phone?

Thanks

montanaxvi

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Not possible that I know of with the FroYo updates we have gotten recently unless maybe you use a third party app for your messaging/dialing?

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
What 3rd party app could I use for call logs?

There is another phone app called aContacts. Free, no ads, and a excellent app.

There are free call log apps, like Call Log, A Simple Call Log, Call History, etc. These free ones have ads. Paid versions have no ads.....

The Market is your oyster for apps.

Mike77

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
This is prob one of the dumbest parts of an update I have ever seen. Seriously who thought this was a needed change? Most people who text will text a good deal and not even a sort option for phone calls?

Raf

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Agreed....this feature is beyond ******ed. Why would they include texts in a call log? Don't answer that...it's not a real question.

Everyone associates the call log with the phone app and texting app for a text log. No need to combine the two.

ywenz

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Ec05 stupid.

Why the hell did samsung/sprint think it was a good idea to show messaging history in the dialer history windows!? Have the acknowledged this epic fail and are they working on a fix? Thank you

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

ywenz

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
looks ilke sprint or samsung has some dip$hit developers with total disconnect from the user experience... idiots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol