Phone died can't boot up

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancelot916

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Hmm. this is a first for me. Was surfing the internet and all of a sudden the phone froze. then i did the vol up + cam + pwr and it reset. after that it won't boot.

- it won't boot
- it wont charge
- with or without battery, won't show any signs of life, with ac adapter plugged in
- plugged into pc and nada (no signs that anything was plugged in, no charge)
- won't go into download mode

I guess only option is to bring to Sprint store tomorrow. It's rooted but I assume they wont know since it wont boot. and if they get it to boot, then I can get it to from there.

suggestions? wonder if it was OC + VC that messed it up

droccam

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I had this same thing happen to me today. Have my Epic rooted, running Bonsai 4.0.1 and converted to EXT4. It has been running fine until today when I was driving home I noticed that the charge indicator was not on. I tried to turn it on and nothing, change which cigarette lighter the car charger was plugged into and still nothing. Got it home and still wouldnt charge on the wall charger, so I popped the battery from my girls epic into it and it comes on right to the download screen, no boot sound, no samsung logo, just right to download. Still wont charge and my pc does not detect it is connected at all. Going to try taking it to Sprint tomorrow and see what they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech