Android 2.3 Gingerbread EI22 latest build WITH IMAGE

DarkShadow96

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Android 2.3 Gingerbread EI05 latest build

sorry for the inconvenienc, but this is tha most r e t a r d e d thing ever, bc everytime i type the command system/bin/sensorcalibutil_yamaha in, it tells me that its not found which is frustrating and i've been trying to get this thing to work but no luck. any suggestions? thanks!

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
sorry for the inconvenienc, but this is tha most r e t a r d e d thing ever, bc everytime i type the command system/bin/sensorcalibutil_yamaha in, it tells me that its not found which is frustrating and i've been trying to get this thing to work but no luck. any suggestions? thanks!
That is because there is no sensor calibration in gingerbread.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

That is because this "location" doesn't exist in GB anymore. There are flashable zip's in CWM that can achieve the rotation lag fix.

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site

That is because this "location" doesn't exist in GB anymore. There are flashable zip's in CWM that can achieve the rotation lag fix.

Paul must be getting slow because of that Nexus. I beat you to that answer by a whole 30 minutes.

Reactions: Paul627g

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Nah... Actually I'm kickin yer butts with my Nexus :p dtm_stretch, I really express my thanks for your help around here it has been nice having someone to help fill the void since I'm not a fully active Epic 4g user anymore and you have come along way since we both first met many months ago :)

I have a lot to cover around here actually.. Epic 4g/Nexus S 4g section and I help out in other various sections of the forum so occasionally I'm a bit late to the party :-!

Reactions: dtm_stretch

nmoreman

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site

For all you guys complaining and wondering about roms, I have (had) 2, flashing custom roms from these forums made the phone perform like it should, stock was not acceptable for a flagship phone.

And yes, I think Samsung support sucks, so much so, I love their tv's, actually nicer screens than the Sony I bought, but that was my only way to vote.

I'm running Syndicate Rom 1.2 on one - its great - the other is pfmedic's 6.0, not so good, He had great roms, but this is built on leaks, has its fits, so try 1.2.

And if you can sell yours on Craigs List, you will possibly lose, I went with the Nexus S 4g - its is night and day different. Yes it is a Samsung, but because Google built it, no bloatware, no nothing. So smooth and fast I didn't have to root or change roms. I was going with the Galaxy, possibly Iphone, but couldn't imagine a smoother running phone with all the options I need. I have no reason to change.

So buy and sell on Craig's list if you hate it. They are cheap with upgrades now, but you won't be stuck with a contract. I was lucky, I came out even.

Devtodi

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site

after a year with Sprint, I get a $75 rebate on the cost of a Nexus S. What can I possibly get for my Galaxy S on Ebay that will compensate for the $474 price tag on the Nexus? That is WITH the rebate.

rdybala

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

I'm guessing by the lack of development since EI05 (1 whole week!) and, not to mention, the lack of postings on this site, that maybe this will finally be the GB release we've been waiting for?

I know, I know, quitcher*****in...

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site

I'm guessing by the lack of development since EI05 (1 whole week!) and, not to mention, the lack of postings on this site, that maybe this will finally be the GB release we've been waiting for?

I know, I know, quitcher*****in...

Actually EI09 was posted today.

Devtodi

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site

Did EI05 ever get leaked? Would like to at least see a new build out there...

Donmeister85

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Re: Android 2.3 Gingerbread EI09 latest build

Man, leak after leak. At first, I thought it was a good thing, and actually, I'm sure it still is as no where near this many leaks came out before official froyo. But seriously, it just makes me wonder if it'll ever get here. I'm being patient though. And even so, December 1st, I'm going to the Epic Touch 4G hopefully. My wife wants my Epic because of the keyboard and it's vastly better than her Moment. Lol... I know she'll appreciate finally having Gingerbread as she's still stuck on 2.1.

rdybala

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

Man, leak after leak. At first, I thought it was a good thing, and actually, I'm sure it still is as no where near this many leaks came out before official froyo. But seriously, it just makes me wonder if it'll ever get here.

That's exactly what I was thinking but couldn't articulate. All of these builds and then several leaks at first I was excited. Now I'm getting sick of the leaks and I'm ready for the official build so the guys at ACS can finally push out SRF 2.0. I'm glad there are leaked ROMs, but nothing comes close to the speed, battery life and stability of SRF 1.2 on EC05, IMHO.

Donmeister85

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site

That's exactly what I was thinking but couldn't articulate. All of these builds and then several leaks at first I was excited. Now I'm getting sick of the leaks and I'm ready for the official build so the guys at ACS can finally push out SRF 2.0. I'm glad there are leaked ROMs, but nothing comes close to the speed, battery life and stability of SRF 1.2 on EC05, IMHO.

Yeah, I was really excited at first. Now it's like, "Oh, there's another leak again... um, yeah... no big deal..."

I can't wait to see what a Gingerbread version of SRF will be like. I've been on SRF 1.2 for a while, but this past week, I just flashed RandomROM Phoenix and it's running great. No problems and superb battery life. It's great stuff.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

I just hope for those still rocking the Epic that the development community hangs in there. Patience is running thin waiting on this official release and more and more users and devs are leaving by the day to move onto other devices like the NS4G or the new Epic Touch.

I would think its got to get pushed out here by beginning of October, seeing how its officially on Sprints EOL (End of Life) list in October.

rdybala

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

I would think its got to get pushed out here by beginning of October, seeing how its officially on Sprints EOL (End of Life) list in October.

I completely forgot about that! The sad part is I just bought the Epic back in March and had I'd known then what I know now, I may have just waited on the Epic Touch...

That being said, it's still much, much, much, much better than the crackberry I was rockin prior to getting the Epic. I'm really digging 4G, plus Android is IMO the best handset OS out there. GB or not though, I'll be waiting til January 2013 before my next upgrade, so this'll have to do. :'( :-!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez