Exhausting battery life

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I use winamps shoutcast to listen to internet radio. For the past week, I've. Been noticing that the program monitor has been lighting up red when I've bee running winamp. I listen to it plugged in with power all day during work. Am I killing my battery by letting it stay red like that? Is the problem a failing battery or is it the app that is potentially damaging my battery?

Reactions: prEvo

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Forgot to mention that my battery is losing power at a quicker rate now as well. I'll be at 97% when I unplug in the morning and then by thetime I get to work, it will be at 82%. I have my 3g off and no apps running.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
When the program monitor turns red, what is that indicating? Is it that too much ram/memory is being used or that a lot of battery life is being consumed or something else???

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
You have 3G off? So you have the No Data option enabled?

Hey thanks for replying lol! Its my fault I really didn't explain well my problem.

I'm using an app that streams internet radio stations. The radio station is DI.FM and they stream EDM music. They have their own app for only their radio stations available in the market. When at work, I have the app running all day and the program monitor (its the widget on your epic) turns red when I have this app on. I have my 3g on. I just basically want to know whats the red color of the program monitor indicating? I'm using Xiialive (net radio station app) now till I get this problem resolved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa