Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default scratching the keyboard

Has anyone else noticed this on their epic? Its starting to **** me off with the whole looseness of the screen wobble and it scratches up my keyboard at the same time. How is this possible?! If the screen was tight where there would be no "clicking" sound when I press on it, then I would expect scratches, but its loose. Anyone else have this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by ArcherBrianJames View Post
    Has anyone else noticed this on their epic? Its starting to **** me off with the whole looseness of the screen wobble and it scratches up my keyboard at the same time. How is this possible?! If the screen was tight where there would be no "clicking" sound when I press on it, then I would expect scratches, but its loose. Anyone else have this problem?
    Sounds like your due for a trip to Sprint either they will fix the loose keyboard or you may get a refurb.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.

ROM
    Bonsai 4.1.1

yeaaah I would definitely suggest taking that in to a tech center ASAP before your loose screen turns into a cracked housing, and goes from simply being a possible AE to a definite Asurion trip.

Edit: Spelling errors.