1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Crackle audio issues....

So I just downloaded the latest Crackle app from the market. Installation went without a hitch and it opened just fine. When my wife (who also has an Epic) and I select a video selection everything works normally, however the audio is incredibly slow and unintelligible.

We have the latest versions of flash installed.....any thoughts on what might causing this and is there a remedy?

thanks,
    Coz
    "I don't want to spend my life explaining myself. Either you get it or you don't." Frank Zappa
    Retired Ambassador

I have the same issue and so does my friends evo. So it isn't an epic problem.

Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.1.1

I had the same problem with 2.2.1 Froyo EC05. Tried it today on 2.3.3 Gingerbread EF02 and the audio worked fine.

If you're running the stock OS, it's looking like we should have an official update to Gingerbread really soon so hopefully the experience I got with Gingerbread will stay true for whatever the final build is.
    Retired Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius360 View Post
    I had the same problem with 2.2.1 Froyo EC05. Tried it today on 2.3.3 Gingerbread EF02 and the audio worked fine.

If you're running the stock OS, it's looking like we should have an official update to Gingerbread really soon so hopefully the experience I got with Gingerbread will stay true for whatever the final build is.
    My friends Evo is doing the same thing and didn't the evo already get gingerbread?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
    Retired Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by keithvetter View Post
    My friends Evo is doing the same thing and didn't the evo already get gingerbread?

Talked to my friend, he said he's still running froyo on his evo.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif