Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 58 of 58
Like Tree3Likes
  1. #51  

    Default Re: Galaxy Nexus to Sprint?

    i played with the VZW G-Nex again today. it's very very nice but it's not really blowing me away anymore. i think i need the G-Note with that huge 5.3" display to feel like i'm making a quantum leap. it will be a tough choice.
  2. #52  

    Default Re: Galaxy Nexus to Sprint?

    the thing that bothers me is the screen. It looks washed out.
  3. #53  
    Officerpolabear's Avatar

    Posts
    900 Posts
    Global Posts
    903 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP JB

    Default Re: Galaxy Nexus to Sprint?

    Quote Originally Posted by aviatordoc View Post
    the thing that bothers me is the screen. It looks washed out.
    How is the galaxy nexus screen 'washed out'? It's Super AMOLED HD...
    The Officer
  4. #54  
    Officerpolabear's Avatar

    Posts
    900 Posts
    Global Posts
    903 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP JB

    Default Re: Galaxy Nexus to Sprint?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    i played with the VZW G-Nex again today. it's very very nice but it's not really blowing me away anymore. i think i need the G-Note with that huge 5.3" display to feel like i'm making a quantum leap. it will be a tough choice.
    The Galaxy Nexus' focus is more on software than hardware. If you're going to root your phone, you will definitely want this phone because of the huge support from our developers. Otherwise, the Note is good choice as well.
    The Officer
  5. #55  

    Default Re: Galaxy Nexus to Sprint?

    Quote Originally Posted by Officerpolabear View Post
    The Galaxy Nexus' focus is more on software than hardware. If you're going to root your phone, you will definitely want this phone because of the huge support from our developers. Otherwise, the Note is good choice as well.
    i thought the G-Nex display was sharp, bright, crisp, and vivid. however - compared to my OG EVO - i'm not as blown away as i would like to be - mostly because they are almost the same display size. i think the G-Note would be a quantum leap up. however - i prefer pure Android due to lack of skin, bloat, and fast updates. i'm not a "Rooter". no interest in tinkering like that. it will be a tough choice for me if the G-Nex and the G-Note are available from Sprint at the same time. assuming that the G-Note is easily pocketable - i am now leaning toward the G-Note. but i have to hold one and do some pocket tests first. and i have to really think about choosing pure Android Nexus over that beautiful 5.3" display.
  6. #56  
    Officerpolabear's Avatar

    Posts
    900 Posts
    Global Posts
    903 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP JB

    Default Re: Galaxy Nexus to Sprint?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    i thought the G-Nex display was sharp, bright, crisp, and vivid. however - compared to my OG EVO - i'm not as blown away as i would like to be - mostly because they are almost the same display size. i think the G-Note would be a quantum leap up. however - i prefer pure Android due to lack of skin, bloat, and fast updates. i'm not a "Rooter". no interest in tinkering like that. it will be a tough choice for me if the G-Nex and the G-Note are available from Sprint at the same time. assuming that the G-Note is easily pocketable - i am now leaning toward the G-Note. but i have to hold one and do some pocket tests first. and i have to really think about choosing pure Android Nexus over that beautiful 5.3" display.
    Well, whichever phone you end up with, both of them will be good choices
    The Officer
  7. #57  

    Default Re: Galaxy Nexus to Sprint?

    i'm surprised that we don't see more activity in this thread!
  8. #58  

    Default Re: Galaxy Nexus to Sprint?

    Samsung Galaxy Note vs. Samsung Galaxy Nexus Comparison

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions