| || |
Re: Don't understand Google!
1. Google doesn't really care which Android phones sell as long as Android gets the win/sale. Google doesn't want tp push the G-nex too hard because they don't want to sabotage/alienate/cannibalize their other hardware partners ie HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony, et al. so they actually WANT a soft launch.
2. Samsung doesn't really care which Samsung phones sell as long as Samsung gets the win/sale. they are more than happy to sell GSIIs etc.
3. Verizon doesn't really care which Verizon phones sell as long as Verizon gets the win/sale. these guys just want to grow high value subscribers.
4. the general public/unwashed masses is interested in buying "Droids" and "Razrs" etc. because that is what the marketing is telling them to buy. they don't really know or care about the G-Nex and ICS. (at this point).
5. i wish Google would buy Sprint and use it as a foundation to build their own Google network on and thus combined with Motorola have a true pure Google end-to-end offering.