Predictions: When will the Sprint GNex be released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unique_me

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
has anyone who ordered the gnex gotten a tracking number?

got my tracking number but it isnt valid yet, shipped by next day air yes! (ordered mine 1am Wednesday)

mjwedan

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Forgive me if any of this has been posted previously, but I just got through chatting with a Sprint rep (through the online chat) while checking my order status.

1. Phones will only be delivered Monday-Friday (no Saturday delivery if it doesn't come Friday )
2. Phones will be shipped in the order the orders were placed. (Hopefully this means mine will be here Friday since I know I was one of the earliest)
3. The datastorm contest winners have already been notified (If you haven't heard from them, quit waiting and order your GNEX! )
4. Edit: I forgot to mention that they said the phones are shipping from Kentucky (not sure if this is a regional thing, so this may just be for people in the southeast)

Disclaimer: This is what I was told by a SPRINT rep, so if any of this proves to be incorrect DO NOT FLAME me. I just figured I would pass it along since most would like to hear it.

Hopefully EVERYONE gets there phones this Friday. Otherwise, what's the point of pre-ordering (unless they sell out of all current inventory).

Lastly, since I'm in the Atlanta market, I'll check back in to let you guys know how the LTE connectivity is so far

Just curious.... how do you know the datastorm contest winners have already been notified? there's some ppl on sprint's forums wondering this exact thing...

*edit* oops, ok just saw.... a sprint rep told you. sorry!!

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Here's a pamphlet that came out yesterday. Idk why the last picture is sideways. :p

63cf69b8-73d9-b05b.jpg

63cf69b8-7464-e5ac.jpg

63cf69b8-7479-7394.jpg

63cf69b8-748f-9f66.jpg

63cf69b8-74a9-b760.jpg

63cf69b8-74c5-c705.jpg

63cf69b8-74de-8c29.jpg

63cf69b8-7505-cbc0.jpg

Sent from the greatest HTC EVO 4G ever made!!!

princetrey21

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Forgive me if any of this has been posted previously, but I just got through chatting with a Sprint rep (through the online chat) while checking my order status.

1. Phones will only be delivered Monday-Friday (no Saturday delivery if it doesn't come Friday )
2. Phones will be shipped in the order the orders were placed. (Hopefully this means mine will be here Friday since I know I was one of the earliest)
3. The datastorm contest winners have already been notified (If you haven't heard from them, quit waiting and order your GNEX! )
4. Edit: I forgot to mention that they said the phones are shipping from Kentucky (not sure if this is a regional thing, so this may just be for people in the southeast)

Disclaimer: This is what I was told by a SPRINT rep, so if any of this proves to be incorrect DO NOT FLAME me. I just figured I would pass it along since most would like to hear it.

Hopefully EVERYONE gets there phones this Friday. Otherwise, what's the point of pre-ordering (unless they sell out of all current inventory).

Lastly, since I'm in the Atlanta market, I'll check back in to let you guys know how the LTE connectivity is so far

If you don't mind could you show the chat transcript because a Sprint Rep told me today the winners haven't been announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo