Official Google sign up page for Sprint Galaxy Nexus

cowboys2000

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I signed up. But I already have one on Verizon.

While I HOPE Sprint will keep unlimited, I had high hopes for their 4G WiMax network (living in Houston). It started off great, but I stopped trying to use it a good 7-8 months ago.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I signed up a couple of weeks ago when I decided that this was going to be my next device.
I did once with my work e-mail and Zip Code and once with my home e-mail and Zip Code.
As I am in the Atlanta metro area, and we are one of the first to get the 4G service, I wanted to cover all my bases. ;)

With the past history of announcements and releases, my educated guess on the availability of Sprint's Galaxy Nexus is March.

Mav. :cool:

madeincanon

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Signed up with an Atlanta zip code, because its one of the first Sprint LTE cities.

I think the release date will have more to do with how quickly Sprint can start lighting up it's new network.

kbboykin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Just signed up. In Northern Virginia. Washington DC Metro Area. I know, 4G is hopeful although I get some 4G signal at my office in Manassas, VA near Sudley Road and I-66.

jayq

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Signed up four new york, I'm guessing they want to know what area is most anxious four lte products & then sell that info to sprint. I would definitely build my network where the most people are willing to pay for lte especially concentrated areas.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Just signed up. In Northern Virginia. Washington DC Metro Area. I know, 4G is hopeful although I get some 4G signal at my office in Manassas, VA near Sudley Road and I-66.

Signed up in nj never had 4g signal hopefully i will have LTE

Signed up four new york, I'm guessing they want to know what area is most anxious four lte products & then sell that info to sprint. I would definitely build my network where the most people are willing to pay for lte especially concentrated areas.

This is the info from Sprint on the first roll out of 4G:

Sprint Newsroom | Sprint Announces First Major Markets to Receive 4G LTE in 2012

They should get it out to the rest of the country rather quickly.
The phone will still work, of course, as a fast 3G unit.

Mav. :cool:

Berserk

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Well I signed up. Hopefully we get this bad boy in Feb/Mar. I'm taking a couple weeks off work in April and it would be awesome to have my phone by then and be able to enjoy the hell out of it all through my vacation.

aaronrw

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Sweetness for all Sprint lovers and Google lovers alike. I'm in Abilene, Texas a little west of Dallas. Signed up and hoping that the LTE spills over here pretty quickly.

mannypb

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
WELL I'M A HTC EVO 3D USER,AND I LOVE MY EVO 3D,BUT NOW THAT SPRINT IS COMING OUT WITH THE NEW LTE WELL THAT REALTY SOMETHING 2 THINK ABOUT,SO WHO KNOWS I MIGHT THINK ABOUT THE SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS LTE 4 AN UPGRADE:eek:

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Just signed up. Choice of my next phone will be between this and the SGSIII. If they have fairly similiar specs and this one comes out first, I just may jump the gun and get it.

lornaevo

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Sprint need to realize that they don't have alot of devices like Verizon so they can't wait too long to release this.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards