Amazon pre order?

harold42483

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone heard about amazon wireless having a preorder? They are usually pretty good with preorders but I haven't heard anything.

CouchFisher

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I too would like to know. I've checked amazon, fatwallet, google'd it... nothing as of yet.

Sprint's pre-order promotion: $199 w/ 2yr contract + April 22nd activation $40 Google Wallet credit (plus $10 in general Google Wallet credits for signing up) isn't bad but Amazon tends to beat or match everything.

If I don't pre-order and just buy the GNex at a Sprint store on Sunday, do I still qualify for the "April 22nd activation $40 Google Wallet credit?" The promotion is worded: "Special offer: Purchase and activate a Galaxy Nexus by 5/22, activate Google Wallet within 7 days, and get $50 in Google Wallet credits."

TropicalSammich

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I too would like to know. I've checked amazon, fatwallet, google'd it... nothing as of yet.

Sprint's pre-order promotion: $199 w/ 2yr contract + April 22nd activation $40 Google Wallet credit (plus $10 in general Google Wallet credits for signing up) isn't bad but Amazon tends to beat or match everything.

If I don't pre-order and just buy the GNex at a Sprint store on Sunday, do I still qualify for the "April 22nd activation $40 Google Wallet credit?" The promotion is worded: "Special offer: Purchase and activate a Galaxy Nexus by 5/22, activate Google Wallet within 7 days, and get $50 in Google Wallet credits."

You buy the phone by 5/22 & activate Google Wallet within 7 Days of your phone activation...

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
problem with those low prices are usually for new subsriber. usually 100 more if you are upgrading. the epic 4g touch is 50 for new contract and 150 upgrade.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
$30, im switching from tmobile to my parents family plan.

i see. yeah, then it's worth it. i know ppl who would add extra line that they don't need to so they can order a new phone. never really think that worth it. in the old days, it was only $10 more, pricing is so different now.

harold42483

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Well I just got off the amazon wireless customer service. As of right now they show nothing in their systems about the sprint samsung galaxy nexus.

Here is my guess sprint will launch the item exclusively at sprint only. Then after Sunday I see them opening it up to every other 3rd party stores and online.

Technosticrati

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Well I just got off the amazon wireless customer service. As of right now they show nothing in their systems about the sprint samsung galaxy nexus.

Here is my guess sprint will launch the item exclusively at sprint only. Then after Sunday I see them opening it up to every other 3rd party stores and online.

Heh. I did the same thing. They said they only start the pre-sales when they get notice of actually having stock. No idea if that's true for new releases but they ain't sharing anything.

Eclectech

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site

But we have seen the leak that SAMs club will be getting it on the 22nd.

Eclectech

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
We'll do our best to get it to you before others get a glimpse on Sunday, April 22. During the pre-order period, we will send you a shipping email and tracking number. Orders will start moving Thursday, April 19; your tracking status will not change until April 19 or April 20.

What service does sprint use to deliver, will they deliver on Sunday? Do they use 2day shipping, cause it sounds like that's the only way it will arrive early. Also can I preorder and return it if it doesn't arrive by Sunday without penalty?