Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 160
Like Tree3Likes
  1. #26  

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Where to Buy?

    Wirefly has them for 149 pre order
    Technosticrati likes this.
  2. #27  
    Seven2k's Avatar

    Posts
    359 Posts
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Where to Buy?

    OK she used sku 5016254 for the pre order.they printed out a pre order agreement and I paid $50.
  3. #28  

    Default

    So when wirefly says shipping in 7-10 days are they playing it safe or is that to be taken quite literally, for those who have ordered from them before?

    Edit: Per wirefly there is a shortage of stock on their end and they will fill on a first come first serve basis over the next week.


    Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #29  
    TropicalSammich's Avatar

    Posts
    282 Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Where to Buy?

    Quote Originally Posted by jdubbletrouble View Post
    Bigger? probably not, but post the link when u find it for 149.99 o less
    Check wirefly buddy, $149.99!! New lines or Upgrades!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #30  
    TropicalSammich's Avatar

    Posts
    282 Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Where to Buy?

    Radio Shack Link posted now on front page. Looks like same deal as wirefly!
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #31  
    TropicalSammich's Avatar

    Posts
    282 Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Where to Buy?

    i'm kind of bummed to see no one offering to waive the upgrade fee's... usually it sparks initial sales competition between these online vendors.
  7. #32  
    Seven2k's Avatar

    Posts
    359 Posts
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Where to Buy?

    Remember that you get $50 for activating gnex with gwallet.

    Looks like Amazon is going to be late for the party!! I really wanted to order from them since they will match $149.99 and I have over $100 in amazon gc in my account.
  8. #33  

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Where to Buy?

    will best buy match wirefly or radio shack at 149.99?
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #34  
    TropicalSammich's Avatar

    Posts
    282 Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Where to Buy?

    Quote Originally Posted by globen View Post
    will best buy match wirefly or radio shack at 149.99?
    you will have to find out from them.
  10. #35  

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Where to Buy?

    I think best buy will price match. However will they still let you get the $50 gc
  11. #36  

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Where to Buy?

    best buy mobile in austin just said "absolutely we will price match".

    I think that
    A) must be the closest radio shack/store (not the other side of town, etc)
    B) must be in stock
    C)they usually just call to confirm price/stock. I have had Best buy Price match on mobile phone accessories from teh closest radio shack before. FWIW

    anyone know what the exact form the google wallet credit is in?
    can it only be used for NFC payments? because i can login to the web version of google wallet (which you can order stuff/check out online) it would be sweet if it was so, essentially giving us a 50 GC to use online. Alas i assume it will be for NFC only purchases in store.


    anyone heard of any bundles?
  12. #37  

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Where to Buy?

    also whats to keep you from going to a sprint gnex demo, logging into google wallet, getting the $10 (or even the $50 credit) and then wiping data, and leaving?
  13. #38  

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Where to Buy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TropicalSammich View Post
    Radio Shack Link posted now on front page. Looks like same deal as wirefly!
    Cool do they offer TEP like wirefly with no deductible? cuz im about to drop sprints insurance since its gonna increase again.
    it would be much cooler if someone would match the VZW price ive seen it for as low as 49 somewhere.
  14. #39  
    daniel2744's Avatar

    Posts
    126 Posts
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Where to Buy?

    i just want the phone already. i have waited long enough and i have to wait until june 1st cause thats the earliest i can get my upgrade. Do you guys know if they would let you get it any earlier???
  15. #40  
    rwong48's Avatar

    Posts
    49 Posts
    Carrier
    euroskank cm10 kangs

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Where to Buy?

    Quote Originally Posted by daniel2744 View Post
    i just want the phone already. i have waited long enough and i have to wait until june 1st cause thats the earliest i can get my upgrade. Do you guys know if they would let you get it any earlier???
    Early upgrade maybe???
    Predictions: When will the Sprint GNex be released?
  16. #41  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jlo8720 View Post
    best buy mobile in austin just said "absolutely we will price match".

    I think that
    A) must be the closest radio shack/store (not the other side of town, etc)
    B) must be in stock
    C)they usually just call to confirm price/stock. I have had Best buy Price match on mobile phone accessories from teh closest radio shack before. FWIW

    anyone know what the exact form the google wallet credit is in?
    can it only be used for NFC payments? because i can login to the web version of google wallet (which you can order stuff/check out online) it would be sweet if it was so, essentially giving us a 50 GC to use online. Alas i assume it will be for NFC only purchases in store.


    anyone heard of any bundles?
    Did you find out if you could still get the best buy freedom $50 gc with the pricematch?
  17. #42  

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Where to Buy?

    sorry i should have clarified "yes we will absolutely price match with the best buy freedom included"

    you never what a best buy employee might tell you, but mobile employees seem less error prone than the rest.

    Ill probably call back in again to a different store to dbl check before sunday.
  18. #43  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jlo8720 View Post
    sorry i should have clarified "yes we will absolutely price match with the best buy freedom included"

    you never what a best buy employee might tell you, but mobile employees seem less error prone than the rest.

    Ill probably call back in again to a different store to dbl check before sunday.
    Awesome makes me feel a bit better about not being able to have my gnex tomorrow!!!
  19. #44  
    Seven2k's Avatar

    Posts
    359 Posts
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Where to Buy?

    Called and chatted with bb mobile. The policy is they will price match a local competitor as long as the competitor as the item in stock. You have 30days from the date of purchase.
  20. #45  

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Where to Buy?

    I want to buy one, but I have no money, so I have to earn money hardly. Once I have money, I will buy a android tablet pc right away.
  21. #46  

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Where to Buy?

    keep in mind the $50 best buy mobile freedom is a gift card (received after purchase I think), So you will still need $150+ to complete the transaction (assuming they will price match radio shack)

    activation charge ($36 comes on next sprint bill)
  22. #47  

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Where to Buy?

    Anybody have the link for radio shack?
  23. #48  
    VW Maverick's Avatar

    Posts
    4,148 Posts
    Carrier
    Nexus 6 - CM13.0 w/6.0.1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat_guy_Juan View Post
    Anybody have the link for radio shack?
    It's in the first post.

    Talked to my Best Buy Guy today and said they will have it available first thing Sunday morning.
    Can't wait.

    Mav.

    Sent from the future on my Android Optimus S
  24. #49  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jlo8720 View Post
    keep in mind the $50 best buy mobile freedom is a gift card (received after purchase I think), So you will still need $150+ to complete the transaction (assuming they will price match radio shack)

    activation charge ($36 comes on next sprint bill)
    Nope you can use the gc to purchase your new phone.
    Ezduzit likes this.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #50  
    TropicalSammich's Avatar

    Posts
    282 Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Where to Buy?

    i wonder why amazon is the last to the table for this. not even a coming soon as of today.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions