Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Where to Buy?

Seven2k

May 17, 2010
Visit site
sams club has free next day shipping and they also a 6.99 a month or 69.99 (yr). Repair replacement plan which is renewable after the year. Also no tax.

"Amount to be collected when your order is approved: $148.88"

TropicalSammich

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
sams club has free next day shipping and they also a 6.99 a month or 69.99 (yr). Repair replacement plan which is renewable after the year. Also no tax.

"Amount to be collected when your order is approved: $148.88"

Weird offer right?

Not sure why Sam's club & Wallmart would be different...

Darth Mode

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I just upgraded through the Sam's Club link. Can't beat $148.88 as opposed to the normal $199.99 almost everywhere else. Phone will be shipped on my eligibility day which is this Tuesday (05/01/12) with Free FexEx Next Business Day shipping. So hopefully I will have it on Wednesday (05/02/12). Can't wait.

jmiles3010

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I attempted wirefly and is was a nightmare. I then went to letstalk and it was a breeze. Ordered Thursday night and my phone will be delivered today! And if anyone wants to use letstalk hit me up for a 25.00 off coupon. I am not doing this for the 25.00 I will get. I am not ordering another new phone any time soon. REALLY :)

matt3925

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Got yours yet? Got mine in the shopping cart a few clicks away from checkout, but I'm not sure if I wanna believe that free next day shipping via FedEx is gonna hit my mailbox/doorstep by Wednesday or not.

yup, it shipped Thursday and I got it Friday.

Newegg uses wirefly. (same company)

Wish I had known that. I didn't like the way wirefly treated me so I switched to newegg. (plus I got free next day shipping)

jmiles3010

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
What exactly was your nightmare with wirefly all about?

I placed order on line, all confirmed by the "carrier" an hour later email to call. Called they need to verify more info. Call and done, the next day get an email to call they need MORE info. Call done. A few hours later get an .....yup email to call , this time I am told I need a 100.00 deposit to add a line to my 7 year ish old Sprint account. ( currently not on a spending limit and never was) I call Sprint they all but say Wire Fly is full of it. Call and speak with 3x people and no one understands what I am saying all keep saying 100 depo and were rude and not grasping English. I finally cancel the order. Called Letstalk and 2 business later and NO depo I have the phone. With my referral you can get it for less with a 25.00 discount from me.

"dude"

James

P. Doeboy

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I placed order on line, all confirmed by the "carrier" an hour later email to call. Called they need to verify more info. Call and done, the next day get an email to call they need MORE info. Call done. A few hours later get an .....yup email to call , this time I am told I need a 100.00 deposit to add a line to my 7 year ish old Sprint account. ( currently not on a spending limit and never was) I call Sprint they all but say Wire Fly is full of it. Call and speak with 3x people and no one understands what I am saying all keep saying 100 depo and were rude and not grasping English. I finally cancel the order. Called Letstalk and 2 business later and NO depo I have the phone. With my referral you can get it for less with a 25.00 discount from me.

"dude"

James

Daaang. Didn't think you'd actually scare me away, but it looks like I may be shopping elsewhere. My main reason for considering Newegg vs the other sites that offer the phone for the same price is their extended warranty plan (which covers accidental damage -I'm brutal on my phones). Here's hoping matt3925 chimes in to say Newegg (Wirefly shell?) held his hand the entire way..

Your $25 referral offer is most appreciated, but since I'd be upgrading one of the lines (not primary) in my family plan, I don't think the final price will beat doing business with Costco. I'm gonna have to skim back through the thread and/or wait to hear some Coscto feedback.

Thanks again, dude. ;)

How are you liking that Nexus btw.. Is it everything I'm dreaming of?

jmiles3010

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Yes and more. Google wallet and pure android!!!!! Still curious what wirefly was going to do with the extra 100.00 lol And letstalk customer service is in the U.S.

matt3925

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
the company that takes care of newegg and wirefly's phone orders is ran by a bunch of idiots for sure. however, they did ship it out next day.

i was upgrading 2 lines and all i had to do was call in and verify my PIN.

Instrumentals

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I got mine from a Corporate Sprint store last Friday, they bought back my nexus s 4g for $70. I had to wait like 3 days for them to order one in though, all in all it was like $138 with tax and that oh so great activation fee looming at the end of the month.

oh well, extremely happy with the phone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress