Pre-order shipping confirmation?

harold42483

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I found a tracking number for mine by going to Sprint | Check Your Order Status. However, if I go to ups.com and enter the number, it says it can't locate the shipment details yet. I'm refreshing every 10 minutes because I'm crazy and haven't had a new phone in 3 years.

Btw, this is my first AC post, coming over from webOS Nation and my launch-day Sprint Pre-. Loved the OS, hardware was meh, and will forever hate HP for screwing it up. Happy to join the Android army and see what these "apps" are all about :D

Ya i got the same thing. It probably hasn't been updated or hasn't been picked up yet and the labels have been made.

By the way welcome to android, I for one was a WebOS refuge. You are safe now.. Lol

Reactions: Quikstep

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I just called sprint about the manual processing and was told that my order has been processed and shipped and it's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow

unique_me

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
got a tracking number by checking my order status, it says the shipping label has been created no other details, it also says it was shipped by next day air! so glad i pre ordered :)

rwong48

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Checked as soon as I woke up. Says the "manual processing" message with the tracking number right next to it. UPS Next Day Air Saver. :)

Gtronic

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I am jealous! I am moving this week, so no pre-order for me. I will be searching for one on Sunday.

I expect to see some pictures and a ton of updates on friday from you lucky ones. Exciting times :)

DonJuan23

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Just checked sprint.. Label was created today 4/19 and it says next day as the shipping type so i think they boxed them all up today and are waiting for ups to pick them up

tkanavy

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I saw all your happy posts about next day delivery, and I have yet to get an email or any additional info after ordering on the 16th. So I talked to Sprint, they informed me that it would arrive in 3-5 biz days. Ugh- these reps online are totally incompetent. Here is the meat of my transcript:

Customer: Thanks, do you have any idea when I can expect the phone?
Dallas Y.: I am checking this information.
Dallas Y.: give me a moment please.
Customer: Thanks
Dallas Y.: Thank you for waiting.
Dallas Y.: You will be receiving the order of your new phone within next 3-5 business days.
Dallas Y.: Did I fully address all the reasons for your chat today?
Customer: Yep, too bad the phone is not arriving by the 22nd as stated in the pre-order advertisement, but thanks for your help.
Dallas Y.: That is unfortunate due to weekend but I hope you understand the system requirement for the business working days.

I am guessing/hoping they are wrong since Sprint sure indicated that pre-order online would be faster than in-store purchasing. Though, I have heard this all before:
[When buying the Evo 4g on launch] "Oh we will have 4g later this year in your area" I still don't have even a trickle of 4g and I live in the 5th largest city in the country - Phoenix.
[When asking about the extra $10 fee] " We are still cheaper than Verizon, and you'll use more data now that you have a good phone" I use less data now that the network is so pathetically bogged down.
On and on and on....

I am hoping now that their prices have increased they will finally start blowing out this LTE network, but first I hope they blow this phone out to me today! :cool:

bbrammeier

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I saw all your happy posts about next day delivery, and I have yet to get an email or any additional info after ordering on the 16th. So I talked to Sprint, they informed me that it would arrive in 3-5 biz days. Ugh- these reps online are totally incompetent. Here is the meat of my transcript:

Dallas Y.: You will be receiving the order of your new phone within next 3-5 business days.
Customer: Yep, too bad the phone is not arriving by the 22nd as stated in the pre-order advertisement, but thanks for your help.
Dallas Y.: That is unfortunate due to weekend but I hope you understand the system requirement for the business working days.

I am guessing/hoping they are wrong since Sprint sure indicated that pre-order online would be faster than in-store purchasing. Though, I have heard this all before:
[When buying the Evo 4g on launch] "Oh we will have 4g later this year in your area" I still don't have even a trickle of 4g and I live in the 5th largest city in the country - Phoenix.
[When asking about the extra $10 fee] " We are still cheaper than Verizon, and you'll use more data now that you have a good phone" I use less data now that the network is so pathetically bogged down.
On and on and on....

I am hoping now that their prices have increased they will finally start blowing out this LTE network, but first I hope they blow this phone out to me today! :cool:

Quoted from the UPS website:

"Delivery Commitment Commercial Destinations:
Next business day delivery by 3:00 or 4:30 p.m. where UPS Next Day Air? delivery is committed by 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 noon, respectively

Residential Destinations:
Next business day delivery by end of day "

I think you'll get your phone tomorrow.

JStyles1

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, for your sake, I hope the rep didn't know what he was talking about. If you ordered on the 16th, you should get the phone tomorrow. They've had our money since Monday!

irev210

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site

On and on and on....

Customer service just doesn't know.

They are being overnighted. You will get it tomorrow.

kdaq

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm yet another webOS defector swimming toward the shining beacon of ICS, lol.

My order status showed "Samsung L700 Device", so fearing I would get this thing, I contacted customer service. They gave me a different order number that showed it correctly, and also provided tracking numbers.

Same tracking status here -- label created, Next Day Air Saver. Can't wait!