Pre-order shipping confirmation?

santacruz

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Check tomorrow... Not sure how much I believe what the rep and online chat people told me. but the store + online chat told me tomorrow 4/19 they are shipping out the phones. Only thing they wouldn't specify is the shipping time frame, 1 day, 2 day, or 3 day...

TropicalSammich

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
They told me that we will have them before launch, so by saturday night.

Most likely shipping Thursday for next day friday delivery.

I have not once in the history of Sprint seen them ship for Saturday delivery.

I'm also willing to bet these devices will show up Monday if they don't ship Thursday, they will just use the excuse that Sunday isn't included in the quoted shipping time frame, even if it is the official launch date.

Let's not forget what carrier we are dealing with here.;) Shouldn't be any surprises when the device doesn't come in for 'launch day' delivery.

Quikstep

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I found a tracking number for mine by going to Sprint | Check Your Order Status. However, if I go to ups.com and enter the number, it says it can't locate the shipment details yet. I'm refreshing every 10 minutes because I'm crazy and haven't had a new phone in 3 years.

Btw, this is my first AC post, coming over from webOS Nation and my launch-day Sprint Pre-. Loved the OS, hardware was meh, and will forever hate HP for screwing it up. Happy to join the Android army and see what these "apps" are all about :D

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I found a tracking number for mine by going to Sprint | Check Your Order Status. However, if I go to ups.com and enter the number, it says it can't locate the shipment details yet. I'm refreshing every 10 minutes because I'm crazy and haven't had a new phone in 3 years.

Btw, this is my first AC post, coming over from webOS Nation and my launch-day Sprint Pre-. Loved the OS, hardware was meh, and will forever hate HP for screwing it up. Happy to join the Android army and see what these "apps" are all about :D

Quikstep..when did you order?

plprudh

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Order Status

If you have any questions about the status of your order, please call us at 1-866-789-8292 .
Order Number:
Last updated: 04/19/2012
Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking #
SPHL700KIT Galaxy Nexus from Google 1 2012-04-16
Status: The order has been submitted and requires manual processing. If there is an issue processing the order we will contact you.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Order Status

If you have any questions about the status of your order, please call us at 1-866-789-8292 .
Order Number:
Last updated: 04/19/2012
Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking #
SPHL700KIT Galaxy Nexus from Google 1 2012-04-16
Status: The order has been submitted and requires manual processing. If there is an issue processing the order we will contact you.

I got that message about manually processing before to. I gave them a call and less than 5 minutes later, it was all good

Quikstep

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Quikstep..when did you order?

I put my order in at 11:59pm Monday night, although my confirmation showed my order going in on the 17th rather than the 16th.

The thing is, I never got an order confirmation email that night, I just had my order number after checkout on the site. I only got a proof of purchase email after I used that chat popup on sprint.com to ask a rep to send me an email confirmation.

JStyles1

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I put my order in at 11:59pm Monday night, although my confirmation showed my order going in on the 17th rather than the 16th.

The thing is, I never got an order confirmation email that night, I just had my order number after checkout on the site. I only got a proof of purchase email after I used that chat popup on sprint.com to ask a rep to send me an email confirmation.

WTF Sprint?! I ordered mine more than 12 hours before you and I still have no tracking number. I was told the phones would be shipped in the same order they were purchased. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I'm still keeping hope alive that it has been shipped and the status just hasn't been updated. As long as I get my phone tomorrow, I will be happy. If not... >:-(

bbrammeier

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Just got my tracking number. Ordered on the 16th around noon... But I did not get it through an e-mail confirmation. Go to the Sprint site order status page and enter you order number. If you refresh it every 5 seconds for an hour your tracking number will magically appear.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37