Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    ROM
    PA 3.99

Quote Originally Posted by Roq99 View Post
    There are so many things you can do with Google Voice that people don't know about. For one I can now send and receive texts on my computer, even if my phone is off... it doesn't matter. There are some awesome chrome extensions that work with GV as well
    What extension do you use for texting? I assume you are texting from your google voice number though?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    euroskank cm10 kangs

Default Re: Post here if/when you get your GNEX

Quote Originally Posted by TheIowaKid View Post
    What extension do you use for texting?
    I use the official Google one.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIowaKid View Post
    I assume you are texting from your google voice number though?
    With the Sprint integration, you can use Google Voice with your Sprint number (and thus the extension with your Sprint number)

Wife and I got ours on Friday, 4/20.

Did anyone get the activation online to work? We both had to do chat or call sprint. It was pretty obvious that the guy my wife talked with knew nothing about the Gnex's or ICS.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

I'm in Atlanta, got my phone Friday. LTE is not turned on yet.

First time posting on AC. Trust me though....I've been around and used TONS of information to play around with my old Epic 4g.

Got mine at the Sprint store yesterday. I went and talked with Best Buy on Saturday and they didn't get any in. Local Sprint store only got 3 in. Luckily I talked to them on Saturday and did a pre-order (bought a $50 Sprint GiftCard and they put my name on one). They told me on Sunday that they were saving the rest for new activation customers.

Pretty awesome phone. And I haven't run into any issues with it so far. We'll see how long I can keep this thing stock.

Quote Originally Posted by zero262 View Post
    First time posting on AC. Trust me though....I've been around and used TONS of information to play around with my old Epic 4g.

Got mine at the Sprint store yesterday. I went and talked with Best Buy on Saturday and they didn't get any in. Local Sprint store only got 3 in. Luckily I talked to them on Saturday and did a pre-order (bought a $50 Sprint GiftCard and they put my name on one). They told me on Sunday that they were saving the rest for new activation customers.

Pretty awesome phone. And I haven't run into any issues with it so far. We'll see how long I can keep this thing stock.
    No matter what it will be stock
    Welcome to the family friends!

sent from a Android device

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

Finally got mine yesterday ad I'm loving it as much as I knew I would!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    If by some chance I helped you out, please be so kind as to hit that thanks button. You'd be a lot cooler if you did.

I got mine yesterday morning! I utterly love it. No more constant Sense force closes! Who knew there could be such an awesome smartphone experience?? =)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123