Post here if/when you get your GNEX

Roq99

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
There are so many things you can do with Google Voice that people don't know about. For one I can now send and receive texts on my computer, even if my phone is off... it doesn't matter. There are some awesome chrome extensions that work with GV as well

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I bought mine today but have to wait till Tuesday for it to arrive because no Sprint store in town has any in stock. Not that they ran out, they never got any in the first place.

Sent from the greatest HTC EVO 4G ever made!!!

shibby

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I bought mine today but have to wait till Tuesday for it to arrive because no Sprint store in town has any in stock. Not that they ran out, they never got any in the first place.

Sent from the greatest HTC EVO 4G ever made!!!

i got one today but the guy said they only got 3 of them at there store. sounds like they didnt order a whole lot or they sold way more than predicted

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Got my Nexus One, the ORIGINAL and BEST Nexus phone! Haha, winning!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

TheIowaKid

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
There are so many things you can do with Google Voice that people don't know about. For one I can now send and receive texts on my computer, even if my phone is off... it doesn't matter. There are some awesome chrome extensions that work with GV as well

What extension do you use for texting? I assume you are texting from your google voice number though?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

wrecklass

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Wife and I got ours on Friday, 4/20.

Did anyone get the activation online to work? We both had to do chat or call sprint. It was pretty obvious that the guy my wife talked with knew nothing about the Gnex's or ICS.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

zero262

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
First time posting on AC. Trust me though....I've been around and used TONS of information to play around with my old Epic 4g.

Got mine at the Sprint store yesterday. I went and talked with Best Buy on Saturday and they didn't get any in. Local Sprint store only got 3 in. Luckily I talked to them on Saturday and did a pre-order (bought a $50 Sprint GiftCard and they put my name on one). They told me on Sunday that they were saving the rest for new activation customers.

Pretty awesome phone. And I haven't run into any issues with it so far. We'll see how long I can keep this thing stock. :)

axne1

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
First time posting on AC. Trust me though....I've been around and used TONS of information to play around with my old Epic 4g.

Got mine at the Sprint store yesterday. I went and talked with Best Buy on Saturday and they didn't get any in. Local Sprint store only got 3 in. Luckily I talked to them on Saturday and did a pre-order (bought a $50 Sprint GiftCard and they put my name on one). They told me on Sunday that they were saving the rest for new activation customers.

Pretty awesome phone. And I haven't run into any issues with it so far. We'll see how long I can keep this thing stock. :)

No matter what it will be stock :)
Welcome to the family friends!

sent from a Android device :)

Kamin

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I got mine yesterday morning! I utterly love it. No more constant Sense force closes! Who knew there could be such an awesome smartphone experience?? =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy