FYI Sprint added the additional $40.00 today

Seauxcrazy

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm a little bit worried, I got impatient and rooted my phone last night (no ROM installed, still stock) but now my Google Wallet says my device is unsupported. :/

I hope this doesn't screw up my opportunity to get my 40 bucks. Phone purchased 2 weeks ago, Wallet activated that day.

2kmy477

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Got my phone yesterday afternoon, activated wallet and received $10 credit right after. This morning when I check again, $50 already in my account.

AndroiduserT

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
If it helps, I received and activated my phone and wallet on 4/20. 3 weeks would have been 5/11 and I had not received the additional $40. I called on 5/12 and complained about it. Good customer service experience overall. I was promised a resolution and a call back by tuesday (5/15). When i checked my wallet the morning of 5/15, i had received the additional $40. I did not receive a call back, however, although i do not care about that because my problem was resolved.
I'd recommend anyone having issues to call google wallet directly, They were very helpful.

scoobdude

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Gnex1: 4-22 (no data connection)
Gnex2: 4-23 (replacement activated wallet)
Gnex3: 4-29 (replacement due to screen issue

Google wallet funds have still not arrived ($40) and I am being told its based on when the MEID was activated so I have to wait till the 21st. seriously?

scoobdude

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
After hours on the phone I got a 40 from cs. Google wallet credit still MIA

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

shibby

May 10, 2011
Visit site
After hours on the phone I got a 40 from cs. Google wallet credit still MIA

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

i called google and filed a claim they said they would check into it .sprint already gave me $40 credit so cant call them any more lol

Dat_guy_Juan

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Called them on Saturday and they said it will be on there in 24-72 hours. Still isn't here and I'm getting impatient.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Talked to Google Wallet customer service yesterday. He told me that they were going to investigate why I hadn't received my credit yet. He also mentioned how backed up they are with all of this.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reno Skyy

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Talked to Google Wallet customer service yesterday. He told me that they were going to investigate why I hadn't received my credit yet. He also mentioned how backed up they are with all of this.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

same here they said that they were investigating still yet to receive my 40

Sent from the Best Android phone my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2