Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Volume plus

Has anybody installed this app?

Yes it don't work. If you want to make it louder download eq and set that up the way you want it to sound it will make everything on your phone louder.

Default Re: Volume plus

At first you cant tell but when you toggle it on and off you can totally tell a difference.

Global Posts
    405 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I use it, and even got the paid version because it does such a great job. Anyone that says it doesn't work, hasn't read the instructions to properly set it up. It makes a huge difference.
    Just a tweeting away... or doing art. Also, using my Dropbox to add files to my HTC Evo and Motorola Xoom!

I know how to use it pal it worked on my evo3d and anyway it's not that great of an app anyway the eq app that I told the guy about last week is better you can set it up just the way you want it for different music or just everyday use.

Volume+ is amazing been using it sence my ns4g

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by elvis1935 View Post
    I know how to use it pal it worked on my evo3d and anyway it's not that great of an app anyway the eq app that I told the guy about last week is better you can set it up just the way you want it for different music or just everyday use.
    Maybe I'm dense but I've searched for this eq app in the market and can't find it. Searching for "eq" brings up a load of apps but I'm not sure which one you're referring to.

ROM
    CM12 v5.0.2 w/active LED.

"Volume Ace Free" is working great for me.
    Just my $.02

Mav.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like,
    and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.