FYI Google Wallet won't let you buy everything.

ian3047#AC

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I used my $50 on my GNex on various crap at CVS including a gift card, and once at MC'D's. My wifes just got her $50 and she went and tried using it at two different CVS's. First time they asked for the last four digits of the Mastercard, which you don't have. I called google while there and she said that store has new software and I can't make a purchase their. Next CVS where I used mine previously at my wife tried a gift card for $25 and it said that message again. Called google money network and they said certain CVS stores don't work at all, and some won't let you buy certain merchandise including giftcards. But being they don't tell you this you have no way of knowing other than to try again and again. That is all the money network said to do was just keep trying places. What a waste and that does it for me, I'm done with google wallet when I can unload this money somehow.

matt3925

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
it sounds to me like the only thing stopping you was not knowing the last four digits of the card number. so if you click on the card in the wallet app, it will show you the last four digits of the card. you can even click the button next to it to show you all 16 of the numbers.

ian3047#AC

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
This is the google prepaid mastercard. I gave them the last of those 16 digits at the first stop and it said invalid. Then the girl on the google money line confirmed there is no way to do because their is no CC# and she knew about the CVS problem. She said it is a new thing and to try other stores.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I used it at mcd and CVS with no problems in fact I think I got sprint a few new customers because of Google wallet

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
And this is supposed to be faster, easier, and more convenient than swiping the visa that is always in my wallet? I will pass, thanks Google.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using tapatalk

Instrumentals

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I only used it at two 7 11's in my town, the first one it didn't take it for some reason but I tried another one yesterday and went through with no issue, beer courtesy of google woop woop.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Lol come on now I got plenty cash but its 2012 chicks like new age lol plus that roll of cash might bring the wrong kind of reaction if yall know what I mean

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Destoration

May 16, 2012
Visit site
This is great to know. I haven't tried using google wallet yet still waiting for my $40- to arrive. Has anyone used this with a otterbox on?