Hardware comparison to the NS4G

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Well I think its safe to say your getting a faster device. It will be smoother and more fluid in its daily activities especially running ICS and JB. Camera is a bit better and you get zoom options and other goodies you don't have on the NS4G. Much bigger display !

Probably the biggest problem is again, Sammy's trend continues on this Nexus of average phone quality when it comes to signal and other related problems.

But YMMV when it comes to this just like any device and personal experience.

Reactions: rem_kujawa

GeneralTula

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
The larger phone takes a week or so to get used to. Typing is skill much easier and faster due to the larger screen. And the screen is waaay more beautiful. Just do yourself a favor and calibrate the battery right out of the box and you have no complaints. Oh yeah, and as far as lag..."what lag? What's is this LAG you speak of." I had the NS since the day in came out and I can say that I don't miss it at all. I loved that phone, but this one is wicked fast, amazingly sexy and is a powerhouse when it comes to multitasking 5-10 apps at once. I love the phone, I just wish the LTE towers in South Florida were up and running because the 3g sucks bad.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Reactions: rem_kujawa

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21