Free Battery! Nexus only

Herennow

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site

Reno Skyy

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Sprint Giving Away Free Galaxy Nexus Extended Batteries To New And Existing Customers
--
Starting 8/19, you can order a free extended battery for your Sprint Galaxy Nexus. Call telesales (*2 from your phone) and it will be free, or wait till they release the promo code and order it online.
--
http://phandroid.com/2012/08/15/spr...atteries-to-new-and-existing-customers-deals/
:D

U already called telus?? Dude I need a new battery

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jmaserang

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I just called them they said because I have a past due balance of 72$ I can't get a free battery :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

julesR

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Just talked to a Sprint agent who said , "First, I'm not sure how you heard about it , but the battery promo is for new line activations" Same agent said all android phones are google branded so..take it all with the proverbial grain of salt.

DIPNINANOUT

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You have to go online to sprint.com. that's what I was told by sprint rep! It doesn't matter if your new or existing customer either. It specifically says that on the galaxy nexus app

daniel2744

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I'm trying to get one online right now but its not letting me do it. Maybe I need to wait until midnight its currently 1057pm Pacific time

.The Word Alive.

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Online its saying I need to buy a nexus then I will get the free battery. But my message says I don't have to. I'm going to call them in the morning.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I tried to order the Bundle online with the Promo Code that was sent to me.
I could not get it to work. It kept sending me to the "Buy a Phone" page and would not let me checkout. :(
I then called Telesales. Explained the problem and just went ahead and ordered the Battery Bundle over the phone.
Shipping is 2-5 days. I have already received the e-mail confirmation. :D:D

Hope everyone else can get one. Good luck.

Mav. :cool:

daniel2744

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I tried to order the Bundle online with the Promo Code that was sent to me.
I could not get it to work. It kept sending me to the "Buy a Phone" page and would not let me checkout. :(
I then called Telesales. Explained the problem and just went ahead and ordered the Battery Bundle over the phone.
Shipping is 2-5 days. I have already received the e-mail confirmation. :D:D

Hope everyone else can get one. Good luck.

Mav. :cool:

So did they give it to you for free? I have the 3800 mAh battery and I can't even get a single day of use. Its really sad. My twin brother has the gsm galaxy nexus ( i got him to dump his iCrappy phone) and he gets a day out of the battery :( ugh anyways I would want a smaller battery like 2100 mAh. I figured I would be better off.

Blue69RT

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
I just got off the phone with Sprint, and they are sending me 2 extended batteries, for the cost of shipping and tax, which came to about $14 and change. I don't think this is available online yet. I actually had to call them to get this promotion. He asked me how many I wanted, and I said 2 would be nice, but I only have 1 phone. He told me that it's always nice to have a spare, so I'm getting 2.

Reactions: Reno Skyy

VaccPalm

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Tried to order online and had the same buy the phone also issue. I called Sprint and got it. They said you can order up to 2 for Free. $14 with shipping so ordered 2. Pretty good deal.

mmarsman

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Had exactly the same experience. Called telesales and told them that I was trying to take advantage of the free promotion on the website, but that it was making me reenter my zip code from the shopping cart and then it would make me start all over. They forwarded me onto another sales department and they processed the order for me. Just had to pay the shipping/tax. Didn't ask about 2, they weren't overly friendly.

daniel2744

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I just tried calling and don't wouldn't give it to me FML. Maybe if I would of been pissed off about I could of gotten it oh well....

shibby

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I just tried calling and don't wouldn't give it to me FML. Maybe if I would of been pissed off about I could of gotten it oh well....

just call back i had to talk to 5 different reps before i got it. try to be nice it helps

Danf

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
I had the same experience as others could not get the promo code to work online. Called telesales and had no problem placing the order. Sprint did jack up the shipping charges. online shipping showed as 6.50 but ordering it by phone they said the shipping was 12.00.

Still a good deal though a 49.00 battery package for 14.22

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I had the same experience with the online promo code. I called telesales and the lady told me that it was only for phones purchased after august third. I call back a second time and a different lady placed the order with no problem. My total came to 14 dollars and 56 cents with tax and shipping.