Free Battery! Nexus only

.The Word Alive.

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I tried to order the Bundle online with the Promo Code that was sent to me.
I could not get it to work. It kept sending me to the "Buy a Phone" page and would not let me checkout. :(
I then called Telesales. Explained the problem and just went ahead and ordered the Battery Bundle over the phone.
Shipping is 2-5 days. I have already received the e-mail confirmation. :D:D

Hope everyone else can get one. Good luck.

Mav. :cool:

You got it for free? They were trying to charge me saying it's only for new lines...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

PablofromCA

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered from telesales. CSR knew right away about the promo battery, took a cc payment for $12.95 and it will be here on Thur. Gotta love it.

Danf

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Well this is weird

I signed into my Sprint account online, first thing I noticed is this months bill due at the end of the month is less than it was. and it is less by the same amount of my purchase of the Extended battery bundle.

Checking into it it appears they deducted the shipping and tax on the extended battery bundle from my bill.

Anyone else see this on their bill?

I am wondering if it is because I just purchased my GNex earlier this month.

Google

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
^ 1-866-866-7509

My rep knew what I was talking about and it'll be here thursday for $12.95 shipping. Can't wait! Props to Sprint for doing this.

acr456

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Well this is weird

I signed into my Sprint account online, first thing I noticed is this months bill due at the end of the month is less than it was. and it is less by the same amount of my purchase of the Extended battery bundle.

Checking into it it appears they deducted the shipping and tax on the extended battery bundle from my bill.

Anyone else see this on their bill?

I am wondering if it is because I just purchased my GNex earlier this month.

Yea I saw this on my bill too when ordering the free battery. Not sure why it deducted the $14 off my bill.

Sent from my Awesome Galaxy Nexus

Herennow

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Got two! One for the wife and myself! $14 Shipped (Tax & shipping)
Called 1-866-866-7509 - Sprint telesales.
The website was broken all night, so I stayed up till 4:am!
They are two hours ahead, central time.
They opened at 6:am.
No problems, guy was aware of the deal.
It's for current & new owners of the Nexus.

Samsung Extended Battery Bundle - Item # BXS3780Q

Enter promo code BATTERY1 at checkout and receive a FREE Galaxy Nexus extended battery and battery door – a $49.99 value! Offer good while supplies last. Shipping fees may apply.

This high performing 2100mAh Lithium Ion extended battery gives you the power to use your Samsung? device however you like: talk, text, take pictures, or just hang out on standby.

Includes:
* 2100mAh Lithium Ion extended battery
* Extended Battery Door

Last edited:

mled203

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I just called and the sales rep and said I can only get it with an upgrade or adding a line. He just didn't understand that I already have the nexus. Here goes my day spent on the phone finding a good sales rep.

Montro Ltd

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I called in this morning at 9am (est), and I was definitely hooked up with a free battery! Thanks so much for this post because I would've totally missed it, Homie! :D:D:D

daniel2744

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
just call back i had to talk to 5 different reps before i got it. try to be nice it helps

So I decided to give it a second try and it worked lol. She asked since I had two phones my account if both were nexus phones. I actually said no cause one of them is an iPhone plus they can look at my account so lying wouldn't be good. But I got my battery :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

mled203

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Two reps called and nothing.... ugh ha ha both say I have to buy the phone now but I already own it.

daniel2744

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Two reps called and nothing.... ugh ha ha both say I have to buy the phone now but I already own it.

I would say to keep calling. I know it must be frustrating but hopefully you can score one

jdizzle316

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Woohoo! Took a second call but it worked! All I had to pay for was taxes and shipping.

The number giving in this thread worked. Appreciate the info guys :)

wolverinex

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Just got off the phone with tel sales,two batteries,plus covers,will be here Thursday!!! $12.95 not bad

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1