Free Battery! Nexus only

harold42483

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Called in at noon. Told the rep I heard about the deal online and that my battery life is meh (although its actually quite good) . He put me on hold then asked for my address and he then gave me a confirmation code. I was a little confused because it was so easy. I even asked him "So wait its free right". He said yes but the strange thing is he didn't charge for shipping nor did he charge tax. I was skeptical that he actually put the order through, but as soon as I hung up I got the confirmation email. Awesome thanks Sprint

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
Okay.

Here is the deal.

Wanna order it online? Tough, gotta be a new or upgrade.

Call telesales.

They'll charge you shipping and tax (comes out between $12 and $15 depending on where you are), and it takes 3-4 business days. So on Thursday or before if ordered today.

You should only be able to get 1 if you only have 1 line or GNex.

The-End

harold42483

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Okay.

Here is the deal.

Call telesales.

They'll charge you shipping and tax (comes out between $12 and $15 depending on where you are), and it takes 3-4 business days. So on Thursday or before if ordered today.

The-End

Okay but not exactly I didn't pay a dime not a penny

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

julesR

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I keep getting stumped at telesales! Any tips?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

try this number. Tell them you're calling about the gnex battery promo. They've had enough calls by now that it should be quick. The first guy I talked to this morning had to offer me a call back so he could research my question.

1-800-777-4681

Maxxamas

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Okay.

Here is the deal.

Call telesales.

The-End
edit: the link behaves differently now

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
not correct... I dont even have my Nexus yet and I used the link I provided earlier... no problems, just $6.50 for shipping.

The shipping and handling and tax varies from state to state.

And the website states that you need to "BUY THIS PHONE" to do the promo online.

Just going with what I see

**edit**
but it also say's in my account that I qualify for the promo online, but it keeps redirecting me to buy a damn phone. Odd

Last edited:

mled203

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
They the deal is only for those who are buying the phone with the battery and to get it I have to upgrade or open a new line. I already have the phone. I've tried 5 times.

julesR

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
They the deal is only for those who are buying the phone with the battery and to get it I have to upgrade or open a new line. I already have the phone. I've tried 5 times.

I already have to phone too. I simply said "If I had known this promo was coming I would have waited to order." and they gave it to me.

Maxxamas

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
The shipping and handling and tax varies from state to state.

And the website states that you need to "BUY THIS PHONE" to do the promo online.

Just going with what I see

**edit**
but it also say's in my account that I qualify for the promo online, but it keeps redirecting me to buy a damn phone. Odd

yeah... something changed over the last 8 hours or so... it didnt make you get the phone when i did it

mled203

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
If I am unable to get an intelligent service rep to send me one today, will I be able to try again tomorrow?

Blue69RT

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Well this is weird

I signed into my Sprint account online, first thing I noticed is this months bill due at the end of the month is less than it was. and it is less by the same amount of my purchase of the Extended battery bundle.

Checking into it it appears they deducted the shipping and tax on the extended battery bundle from my bill.

Anyone else see this on their bill?

I am wondering if it is because I just purchased my GNex earlier this month.

I noticed that just now... My current amount due is $12.95 less than it had been earlier. I just got the phone Monday, so maybe your assessment is correct...

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
My account shows the same.
It will show as a credit until the transaction is processed on Monday, then disappear.

Mav. :cool:

Sent with Apple's permission on my Galaxy Nexus.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85