PDANET 3.5 not working with Windows 8?

azgalorRC

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

PDANET isnt installing for me - When I select "Samsung" and hit "Next" to install the drivers, I get a msg box that comes up with "E000022f" - then it says install fails.

I try running it in compatibility mode for Windows 7 and Windows XP SP3 but to no avail. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Also, any fixes to Foxfi up the pipeline soon?

trashman001

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Hello
I too am having the same problem. i have pda.net 3.5. every time i try to install i get a little box saying XXX at the top and some numbers. it gives me the option to click ok, i do and i tells me phone not connected please connect. but it is connected. ive also noticed that when my phone is plugged in it only will show on my phone debugging is on, but that's it. wont let look at any files on my phone... if anyone knows a fix for this problem please let me know. thx. for your time

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
we don't have the w8 drivers yet... Until we do, or someone finds a way to use w7 drivers on w8, we're out of luck for now.

trashman001

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
YAY so today Microsoft added an update for Samsung devices for windows 8 and i am am glad to say pda 3.5 successfully installed on my windows 8 computer.