- 47 Posts
PDANET 3.5 not working with Windows 8?
PDANET isnt installing for me - When I select "Samsung" and hit "Next" to install the drivers, I get a msg box that comes up with "E000022f" - then it says install fails.
I try running it in compatibility mode for Windows 7 and Windows XP SP3 but to no avail. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Also, any fixes to Foxfi up the pipeline soon?
- 11-09-2012, 02:59 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: PDANET 3.5 not working with Windows 8?
I too am having the same problem. i have pda.net 3.5. every time i try to install i get a little box saying XXX at the top and some numbers. it gives me the option to click ok, i do and i tells me phone not connected please connect. but it is connected. ive also noticed that when my phone is plugged in it only will show on my phone debugging is on, but that's it. wont let look at any files on my phone... if anyone knows a fix for this problem please let me know. thx. for your time
- 11-09-2012, 12:47 PM #3
- 11-12-2012, 10:11 PM #4
- 11-12-2012, 10:23 PM #5
- By buddycuffs in forum Android AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-07-2010, 06:49 PM
- By DroidRulz in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2010, 08:42 PM
- By Jerry-O in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2010, 09:57 AM
- By mjesenovec in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 02-07-2010, 03:33 AM
- By chipwich in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-2009, 01:52 PM