- 1 Posts
Hi, I was running the AOSP rom, until i heard they were rolling out the Jellybean Update. I returned my nexus to stock. After having Jellybean for a couple of days, I realized I would prefer a custom rom. So how do I re-root my device and add a custom recovery and rom? Thanks!
- 09-15-2012, 02:39 PM #2
Re: Need help
Qbking77 has posted a YouTube video of rooting the gnexus with jellybean on it.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2Personal: Sprint Galaxy Nexus LTE, Nexus 7 16gb tablet
If i have helped you, please hit the Thanks or Like button below!
- 09-15-2012, 11:25 PM #3
- 09-18-2012, 06:45 AM #4
- 09-18-2012, 09:45 AM #5
- By ntapia82 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 8Last Post: 04-26-2010, 05:40 PM
- By bigrich34 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2009, 12:15 PM
- By android for dummy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2009, 08:28 AM
- By wabbit3119 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2009, 04:41 PM
- By jfchica1987 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2009, 02:12 PM