- 64 Posts
- Lollipop Preview
Lost Microsoft Exchange contacts with Jelly Bean
When I first got the update to 4.1 my exchange contacts were still there. After I did a factory reset and added my exchange account for my college back on my device my contacts never synced up, I tired forcing them to sync and got nowhere. Is there a way to fix this?
- 03-30-2013, 05:21 AM #2
- 7 Posts
Re: Lost Microsoft Exchange contacts with Jelly Bean
I'm experiencing the EXACT same problem! The factory reset did NOT solve the issue... I have also posted my complete saga here:
Sync issue with Microsoft Outlook CONTACTS
...to no avail!
Samsung SIII running Jelly Bean 4.1.2
Exchange Server 2003
If anybody has any suggestions, I would certainly appreciate any help! The kind soul who will wins free cocktails in Athens! ;-) Feel free to email me at costa at flocas dot eu.
- By brandonx1000 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 07-05-2012, 08:44 AM
- By danielkogan in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 21Last Post: 06-30-2012, 02:24 PM
- By Mr.Gadget in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2012, 04:59 PM
- By dj hidroid in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 47Last Post: 06-23-2012, 02:17 PM
- By imwjl#AC in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2010, 10:05 AM