Smoothest Rom?

Brettbesa

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey there everybody! I have had my GNex for a few weeks now and one thing I've noticed about CM10 is that there is still a bit of lag. Not enough to make it unbearable but enough to irk me. I have thought about returning to stock, but I wanted to know before I do that if there is any roms you fine folks here recommend that are as buttery smooth as stock. Thanks in advance.

DIPNINANOUT

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
AOKP runs smooth even on the nexus s 4G. I haven't rooted this one since I've had it but I probably won't since I sold my laptop and jellybean runs flawless. Some appa lag on load up but we all know no matter how fast a phone...
There will always be service issues. So with that said the only plus to rooting would be all the customization I'm missing out on. O yeah download light flow sick app for notification light if on jellybean stock. It keeps you from having to download a MMS. STAY HIGH ON ANDROID!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm still on Are-You-Jellin. It's a stock ASOP build for the Sprint GNex, but it was out long before the official update came out. It's basically just like a rooted stock GNex ... just as smooth. After I finish NOVA3, I'm thinking of trying CM10 or AOKP.

TOOLEY

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
OK back with the Nexus S 4G I had no problem flashing Roms. Now with the Galaxy Nexus I receive error with droid on his back for all Roms I've attempted to install. Yet I can make ClockworkMod Recovery Backup of my JBOta4.1.1 rooted. Suggestions?

Update: got a ROM up n working CyonaGen 10. Milestone didn't take.
Error Status 7

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Last edited: