- 17 Posts
I'm running stock Jellybean on my Gnex and since this afternoon while in a call I can't access the keypad no matter what I do. On the screen is similar to unlock circle which only allows me to hang up by sliding left it also has a message option by sliding up on the right is a call option but it does nothing. How do I access the keypad again?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 10-04-2012, 08:49 PM #2
May sound silly but have you tried to reboot the phone and see if this clears things up?Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By Rene Ritchie in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 157Last Post: 06-02-2013, 04:17 PM
- By Dieter Bohn in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 14Last Post: 04-26-2013, 08:08 AM
- By Jennifer Chappell#CB in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 54Last Post: 12-14-2009, 09:59 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2009, 05:28 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 12:15 PM