- 10-14-2012, 05:33 AM #3
- 10-14-2012, 09:10 AM #5
Re: Connected to 4G LTE here in Memphis, TN
Nope. It still sucks. Still averaging around .5 mbps down and .1 up with 2 bars. The 4g is averaging around 2.5 mbps down and 2 mbps up with 2 bars too. Three bars bumps it up to 3.5 down and 2 up. Are you able to connect at all? If so what part of town and at what speeds?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 10-15-2012, 06:22 AM #8
- 10-15-2012, 09:17 AM #9Master of Time and Space
- 666 Posts
- JBSourcery V5.2 w/4.2.2
Last edited by VW Maverick; 10-15-2012 at 09:42 AM.Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.
- 11-22-2012, 08:51 PM #11
- By volhater in forum SprintReplies: 11Last Post: 03-19-2013, 04:14 PM
- By Androidmomma in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2012, 08:45 AM
- By mikemsd in forum SprintReplies: 13Last Post: 09-20-2011, 01:45 PM
- By lornaevo in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 25Last Post: 01-27-2011, 06:32 AM
- By 0REDSOX7 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2010, 06:50 PM