- 10-14-2012, 06:33 AM #3
- 10-14-2012, 10:10 AM #5
Re: Connected to 4G LTE here in Memphis, TN
Nope. It still sucks. Still averaging around .5 mbps down and .1 up with 2 bars. The 4g is averaging around 2.5 mbps down and 2 mbps up with 2 bars too. Three bars bumps it up to 3.5 down and 2 up. Are you able to connect at all? If so what part of town and at what speeds?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 10-15-2012, 07:22 AM #8
- 10-15-2012, 10:17 AM #9Master of Time and Space
- 939 Posts
Last edited by VW Maverick; 10-15-2012 at 10:42 AM.You can look at the menu but you just can't eat. You can feel the cushions but you can't have a seat. You can dip your foot in the pool but you can't have a swim. You can feel the punishment but you can't commit the sin.
- 11-22-2012, 09:51 PM #11
- By volhater in forum SprintReplies: 11Last Post: 03-19-2013, 05:14 PM
- By Androidmomma in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2012, 09:45 AM
- By mikemsd in forum SprintReplies: 13Last Post: 09-20-2011, 02:45 PM
- By lornaevo in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 25Last Post: 01-27-2011, 07:32 AM
- By 0REDSOX7 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2010, 07:50 PM